• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Web Order Importing, Past Customer/New Contact?

In summary, web order importing allows for easy import of previous customer orders into a business's system, saving time and providing a better customer experience. This feature also allows for the import of new contacts, making it easier to manage all customer information. It is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries and is highly secure with industry-standard encryption and security measures. The web order importing process is also customizable to fit specific business needs.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a past host who is going online to a friend's show and placed an order. When I import her order into P3 it's treating her like she is a new contact. Do I just click to add her to my contact list and then merge her info? Or is there a different way I'm supposed to do things?

Yes, add her as a new contact, then merge together. P3 does that to me sometimes, too. When you merge the contacts, the order histories will be combined.

Yes, you can add her to your contact list and then merge her information with any existing contact information you have for her. This will ensure that all of her information is up to date and in one place. You can also reach out to your P3 support team for assistance if needed.

1. How does web order importing work for past customers?

Web order importing for past customers allows you to easily import their previous order information into your system, making it easier to create new orders and track their purchase history. This can save you time and effort, as well as provide a better customer experience.

2. Can I import new contacts through web order importing?

Yes, you can import new contacts through web order importing. This feature allows you to add new customers to your database directly from their order information, making it easier to keep track of all your contacts in one place.

3. Is web order importing suitable for all types of businesses?

Web order importing can be beneficial for businesses of all sizes and industries. Whether you are a small retail store or a large e-commerce company, this feature can help streamline your order processing and customer management.

4. How secure is the web order importing process?

The web order importing process is highly secure. We use industry-standard encryption and security measures to protect all customer data during the import process. Your customers' personal and order information is safe with us.

5. Can I customize the web order importing process for my business needs?

Yes, our web order importing feature is customizable to fit your business needs. You can choose which fields to import, set up automatic importing at certain intervals, and even map the data to match your existing database structure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • babywings76