1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Online Order That Was Suppose to Be For A Show

1. lissahope26

lissahope26 Member

I had a customer submit an individual online order yesterday. It was suppose to be for a currently open show. She didn't order under that show apparently. What do I do? Is there a way of putting it towards the host's show?:confused:

Mar 11, 2009
  2. SpiritdancerIA

SpiritdancerIA Member Gold Member

The only way to get it submitted for the show is to have the customer go back online, cancel the individual order, and resubmit it as part of the show.

When this happened to me, I didn't find out until after it had shipped to the customer, so she would have had to ship everything back and reorder :(

3. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

Can this be done if the order was placed from the company website instead of mine? I had a customer say she placed an order for a host and it has never shown up in my account individual or otherwise.

Apr 20, 2009
  4. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

If it hasn't shipped yet, she can cancel that order and then submit the new one with you. If it has already shipped, she would have to send everything back and get a refund, then order through you. I'm guessing not many people would go to that trouble. Just make sure they know that they have to go to your website for you to get credit for the order.

Apr 20, 2009
  5. pampchefrhondab

pampchefrhondab Senior Member

I had this happen. I called HO and had them cancel the order.

It did end up being a mess - this was during the whole changeover to the new system. The customer was charged already, but was to be issued credit. She never got the credit until I called back again. Then they sent her a check which took a while! Luckily it was a very nice customer who did not get upset about it.

Have something to add?