• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are My Online Orders Being Processed Correctly?

In summary, the person does not see their online orders on P3 even though they have sync'd and they are not customers. They need to be the host for the orders to show up.
Yakmama
When someone orders online for as part of a show, I can easily see it and submit the order. when someone does an individual order, I can't review it or see it. I was told earlier that I would be able to see it on P3, but when I click on "online orders" they do not appear.

I also have not received any shipment confirmation or anything for these individual online orders.

Should I be worried- or does it all happen by itself without any intervention from me?

You don't need to do anything for individual orders. Sometimes it takes a while for it to show up on your Shipping thing. It's usually after it has shipped sometimes. You just get the commission!

I have a question about this...I have someone who placed an order on-line as an individual order. I got an e-mail for it and it appears on my IPT. But it's not showing up on P3 even after updating and hitting the sync button. It's been processed, and it's even been delivered, so how do I get it to show up in P3?

I also have a question on this general subject. Do I need to print out a receipt for individual orders that come in online?

I've never seen my online orders show up in P3 ... and no, we don't have to print receipts for them - they get a receipt via e-mail.

The only way an individual order will be in P3 is if you place it for them via P3. Online ones do not get added.

I have always gotten an email with the details of the order. But you only get their contact information if they check the box that allows it.

Online orders are on P3 - sometimes they will take a while before they appear. I have outlet orders and online orders since last December 2007 on my P3. It's nice to have them when you do your monthly sales report on P3 - then it's accurate with all your sales. I've never done anything special to get them to appear - they just do.

You know, I have NEVER noticed the Online Order tab before! That's cool!
Although, it's about a month and a half behind, though ... I don't have any november or december online orders showing on P3 yet.

Gina M said:
Online orders are on P3 - sometimes they will take a while before they appear. I have outlet orders and online orders since last December 2007 on my P3. It's nice to have them when you do your monthly sales report on P3 - then it's accurate with all your sales. I've never done anything special to get them to appear - they just do.

I will have to look for that tonight. I have never seen that on P3. It's amazing what we can overlook!:D

jrstephens said:
I will have to look for that tonight. I have never seen that on P3. It's amazing what we can overlook!:D

It's funny for the longest time I didn't notice it - but then when I was printing out my monthly sales reports for meetings - that's when I started to realize it was on there. Cool feature:)

Mine has been updating recently with p3 updates. I've got online orders from about a week ago. It takes a while, but they will show up there. Complete with the customer's information, plus how they paid. I usually print receipts for those orders & send a little thank you note. :)

PLEASE help me. I have a catty show and my family is ordering online. i have sync'd and i still don't see it listed. does it only list after i finalize the show? do the purchases count as guest purchases since i don't see them as customers under me, the host? all outside orders count as guest sales, right?

You have to build the show on your web page with you as the host. They must enter your name as the host for you to apply their orders toward a catalog show.

If they are just doing outside orders that are going directly to the home office & not through your P3 program, then no. You are not getting credit toward your catalog show ... you are only getting credit for your monthly sales (assuming they are ordering on your web page & not someone else's web page).

If they are placing orders through a host, then what you do to have them show up in P3 is go to the website assistant, go to the show listing, click on review web orders. You have to click that they are reviewed, then you go in P3 and bring up the show and click the button that says Copy PWS orders. (It's located below the order listings to the right, next to the Outside order little box) Hope that helps! :)

You can also go in after you have "built" the Show on your PWS. Have you gotten a PWS yet? If not, they can't order through you online. If they go on the PC website and place an online order, it will go to a "random consultant" in their area. You definitely don't want that because you won't get credit. Another thing I have been doing since October, once the show is set up in my PWS, I go in like a customer and copy the URL and put that in the emails I send out. Then no one has to click several times to get there. It works very well and I've not had any problems with doing this.

1. How do I place an online order with Pampered Chef?

To place an online order with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your cart. When you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. Can I make changes to an online order I've already placed?

Yes, you can make changes to your online order as long as it has not yet been processed. To make changes, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history. From there, you can click on the order you wish to modify and make any necessary changes before submitting them.

3. How can I check the status of my online order?

To check the status of your online order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history. You will be able to see the current status of your order, including whether it has been processed, shipped, or delivered. You will also receive email updates regarding the status of your order.

4. Can I cancel an online order?

Yes, you can cancel an online order as long as it has not yet been processed. To cancel an order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your order history. From there, you can click on the order you wish to cancel and follow the prompts to cancel it. If your order has already been processed, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a way to track my online order?

Yes, you can track your online order by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and going to your order history. From there, you can click on the order you wish to track and view the shipping information. You will also receive email updates with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • princessmeshelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • xmxsummer