• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find online orders placed on my website?

In summary, an online order is indicated by an email that says congratulations and gives the city and state where the order was placed.
valcloutier
Hi everyone

I'm new to this and have a question about individual orders placed on my website. I see where you can check if orders have been placed for a show online, but where would it show up if someone just placed an online order having nothing to do with a show?

Thanks for your help!

Valerie

I think you get an e-mail. But I can't remember for sure. I don't know, it's early here.

Gee, I'm a lot of help.

You can't see them. But you will receive an email indicating what online activity has been received for the day. Eventually it will pop up in your shipment page and Consultant connection.

HA! I knew I wasn't losing it!!

Yes - an e-mail. Yeah!!!

Again, it's early and I'm not all here.

Wait, time of day has nothing to do with that. Hmmm

LOL Crystal! We seem to always be typing simultaneously! Think we may need to be friends!

thanks so much ladies!!!

I didn't even know I got an online order of over $300!!!! Until my director email me to say congratulations! I never received an email from the HO.

My question is, how do I find out who placed the order?? There is no name and it says it cannot be displayed do to privacy. How do send a thank you note??

Kelly V.

Unfortunately, you can't. Sometimes people do that.

If the info is not displayed, the person chose not to share their contact info. Unless it is a past customer whose info you already have, you won't be able to get their info.

That's to bad:( I don't bug my customers with a lot of emails, but I would have liked to sent a thank you.

Oh, well. It was a great order and paid for my website for 6 months!

Kelly V.

You may see the name on the Consultant Connection. Then when it is shipped, it will give you the city/state. I used http://www.411.com to find out the address on one of my HO lead online orders and sent a thank you note. I said I would love to be their consultant and gave all my contact info in case they wanted to order again. I will not contact them again unless they contact me. :)

1. How do I place an online order with Pampered Chef?

To place an online order with Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and browse our products. Once you have found the items you wish to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the prompts to complete your order. You will need to create an account and provide your shipping and payment information to complete the order.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can make changes to your online order within 24 hours of placing it. Simply log into your account and go to your order history. From there, you can make changes to your order, such as adding or removing items or updating your shipping address. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How can I track my online order?

To track your online order, log into your account and go to your order history. From there, you can click on the order number to view the tracking information. You will also receive an email with the tracking number once your order has been shipped.

4. Can I cancel my online order?

If you need to cancel your online order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We can only cancel orders that have not yet been processed for shipping. If your order has already been shipped, you will need to follow our return policy to receive a refund.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for online orders?

At Pampered Chef, we frequently run promotions and discounts for online orders. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current offers. You can also contact our customer service team to inquire about any available discounts for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24