• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Place an Individual Order through Pampered Partner?

In summary, to place an individual order, go to the website, add items to your cart, and proceed to checkout. Changes can be made to the order if it has not been processed yet. Delivery time may vary and orders can be tracked using the provided tracking number. Cancellation is possible before processing, otherwise, returns and exchanges are available. Discounts can be found on the website or through hosting a virtual party.
pamperedtiffani
HI all, I use to have a personal website, but recently discontinued it. I now have an individual order to place and without my personal website I'm not sure how to do it. Can it be done through pampered partner? And where do I find the shipping rates for individual orders?
Thanks!!! :D

yes go into PP3 (I hope that's what you have) and at the top next to "add a new show button" there is an "I" button for individual orders. Proceed as you normally would when adding a show.

it will automatically calculate the shipping rate based on the address.

thanks! but what if I'm using the old PP, is the "I" still and option?
I ask because I'm at work right now and don't have the program infront of me.
Any thought?

Yes. You can still place an individual order through PP.

Thank you! I feel much better!

1. How do I place an individual order?

To place an individual order, simply go to our website and browse our products. Once you have found the items you would like to purchase, add them to your cart and proceed to the checkout process. You can choose to have the items shipped directly to you or to a gift recipient.

2. Can I make changes to my individual order?

Yes, you can make changes to your individual order as long as it has not yet been processed. You can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 and they will assist you with any changes you need to make.

3. How long will it take for my individual order to arrive?

The delivery time for individual orders may vary depending on the shipping method and your location. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

4. Can I cancel my individual order?

If you need to cancel your individual order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-266-5562. If your order has already been processed, we may not be able to cancel it. In that case, you can return the items for a refund or exchange.

5. Do you offer discounts for individual orders?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts for individual orders, which can be found on our website or through our email newsletters. You can also host a virtual party with your friends to earn discounts and free products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • Kate0831