• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Specials and Individual Orders??

In summary, to place an individual order on the website, click on the "Shop" tab and browse the catalog to add items to your cart. Discount codes cannot be used for individual orders, but special promotions may apply. The delivery time for individual orders varies and you will receive a tracking number via email. To cancel or change an individual order, contact customer service as soon as possible. Special deals and discounts are often available for guest specials.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have some people who want to go online to place an individual order this month. They say it is over a $60 order, because they want the FREE color coated knife. When they go enter their order though, they don't get credit for the FREE knife.

Do I have to place the order through P3 in order for them to get the FREE knife or is there a way for them to do so through my website??

I haven't read the fine print on this one - but quite often it states that you must order as part of a show to get the guest offer.eta: Yep, just went and checked and it specifically states that it doesn't count for individual orders. If you have a few that want to do this, why not make them a catalog show?

That's why I always tell everyone to contact me before they order online. If they live close enough I can save them the extra s/h $ too.

1. How do I place an individual order?

To place an individual order, simply go to our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our catalog and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. Can I use a discount code on individual orders?

Unfortunately, discount codes cannot be applied to individual orders. They are only valid for party or host orders. However, we often have special promotions and sales that can be applied to individual orders.

3. How long will it take for my individual order to arrive?

The delivery time for individual orders varies depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

4. Can I cancel or change my individual order?

If you need to make changes or cancel your individual order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed, we may be able to make changes or cancel it. However, once your order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts on guest specials?

Yes, we often have special deals and discounts on our guest specials. These can include discounted prices, free gifts with purchase, or special bundles. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for current guest specials and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kate0831