• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with Online Orders as Individual Orders - What's the Best Approach?

In summary, this lady kept trying to place an order on the host's show, but it went through as an individual order. When the host got home, she realized that it was for the TTA and decided to call the host. The host told her that she could handle the situation herself or have HO handle it for her. The host also told her that HQ would cancel the order if it hadn't been placed yet.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
How do you handle orders that were placed online but came through as an individual order? This lady kept trying and trying to place her order (she called the host while we were setting up) and finally got it to go through but when I got home it went through as an individual order. It was for the TTA so I figured that I could call her, let her know what happened, have her place another order on the show and return the first one when it's shipped. Is this the correct way to try to handle this?

That's exactly the way I'd handle it. HO won't add her order to the show so she'll need to refuse or return the first order and reorder on the show this time.

Yep, if she's willing to do that, that's what I'd do. Let her know you can handle it ASAP and HO will pay to ship it back since it'll be within the 30 days.

wadesgirl said:
How do you handle orders that were placed online but came through as an individual order? This lady kept trying and trying to place her order (she called the host while we were setting up) and finally got it to go through but when I got home it went through as an individual order. It was for the TTA so I figured that I could call her, let her know what happened, have her place another order on the show and return the first one when it's shipped. Is this the correct way to try to handle this?

I would wait and see if it matters...if it doesn't keep the host from making it to the next sales level, I would just leave it. If it does make a difference on what the host would get for free, then you could do what you said.

I had a guest one time place a $150 order on my website for a show and she claims that the website wouldn't let her put in the host name. The host called me very irrate about it and wanted it changed. I called HQ's and they did cancel the first order so that I could redo it myself on P3.

So they will cancel it???!!! I thought that they had to wait until the product arrived, send it back and get a refund. I'm calling tonight.

Too bad I didn't see this earlier. When JUST submitted the person can log back into their account and cancel the order if their CC authorization hasn't happened yet.Now you will probably have to return it unless HO will stop it at their end. I would call ASAP.

What is "Didn't Order Under the Host!"?

"Didn't Order Under the Host!" is a common issue that arises when a customer places an order through a party or event hosted by someone else, but the order does not reflect under the host's name.

How does "Didn't Order Under the Host!" happen?

This issue typically occurs when a customer forgets to select the host's name during the ordering process or accidentally selects the wrong host. It can also happen if the customer manually enters the host's name incorrectly.

Can "Didn't Order Under the Host!" be fixed?

Yes, this issue can be easily resolved by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team. They will be able to transfer the order to the correct host and ensure that the host receives credit for the sale.

Will the host still receive credit for the sale?

Yes, as long as the issue is resolved before the order is shipped, the host will still receive credit for the sale and any associated rewards or discounts.

How can I prevent "Didn't Order Under the Host!" from happening?

To avoid this issue, make sure to carefully select the host's name during the ordering process. If you are unsure, you can always double-check with the host before submitting your order. Additionally, make sure to enter the host's name exactly as it appears in the party invitation or on the host's personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winklermom