• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing a Show Order to an Individual Order in Beta

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
So, I was in the process of putting together a small show of my own, but, I only have about $50 in orders so far. A wonderful host of mine had a show fall apart. I have transferred two of the orders to her show. (This isn't something I usually do, but I try to help out when life happens to someone who has done all they can.)

Here's my dilemma. The other order was from a woman at a networking event I went to. I entered her info using the app, including her payment. I want to convert hers to an individual order so it can ship to her right away. Is there a way to do this? I don't have her card information written down, so I will have to contact her for it if I can't convert the order in some way. I can do that, but I hate to disturb her unnecessarily.

Thanks, friends. :love:

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Well, other sources tell me no. And, I can't change the host. So, I'll be contacting my customer. I'd delete the thread, but I figure someone else might have the same question at some point.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views