• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta

In summary, the user is trying to enter their first show on the beta site, but they cannot find a way to designate a co-host and do her order. They found the co-host box on the page where the host information is, but they accidentally entered the co-host as a guest instead of as a co-host, and now they cannot seem to remove her as a guest.
cochef
Gold Member
Trying to enter my first show on this beta site and for the life of me I cannot find out to designate a co-host and do her order. I even tried the "knowledge center" to no avail. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Found it by fumbling my way around

so now, could you find it again? Usually when something like this happens to me I can not do it a second time.

Pretty sure I can. It's on the page where the host info is. I just didn't notice the co-host box. My problem now is that I entered the co-host as a guest thinking I mark her as a co-host - not so. Now I can't seem to remove her as a guest! Can anyone help with that?
I did manage to get the show submitted, though, after almost 3 hours - not even a big show; only 7 orders! It seems to be much slower than P3.

There is a learning curve. If you simply empty the cart of the co-host's guest order, the guest will be removed when you submit the show.

raebates said:
There is a learning curve. If you simply empty the cart of the co-host's guest order, the guest will be removed when you submit the show.
I never got to the point of adding to her cart in the guest order. Guess I need to go back to that show and see if her guest order disappeared. Thanks for the info.

raebates said:

I never got to the point of adding to her cart in the guest order. Guess I need to go back to that show and see if her guest order disappeared. Thanks for the info.

1. What is "Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta"?

"Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta" is a service that provides assistance with placing orders on the Beta platform.

2. How do I access "Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta"?

You can access "Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta" by clicking on the designated help icon within the Beta platform or by contacting our customer support team.

3. What types of orders can I get help with on "Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta"?

"Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta" can assist with all types of orders, including market orders, limit orders, and stop orders, on the Beta platform.

4. Is there an additional fee for using "Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta"?

There is no additional fee for using "Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta". It is a complimentary service provided to our customers.

5. What is the response time for receiving help on "Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta"?

The response time for "Urgent - Order Entry Help on Beta" varies depending on the current volume of requests, but we strive to provide assistance as quickly as possible to ensure a smooth ordering process for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchef2008
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lexif424