• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mobile App for Android Tablet Is Available Now!!

In summary, the TPC Mobile App is now available for Android tablets, you can add a Guest Special to an Individual Order in the Mobile App, and you can now convert a Show not reaching $200 in guest sales to Individual orders.
esavvymom
Staff member
So I was looking at the Knowledge center and noticed this Update....did I miss an email announcement??

Direct link to this page (for the pictures, etc): https://pamperedchef.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/268

RECENT UPDATES - 7/16/2014

We are pleased to bring you these highly requested updates to the TPC Mobile App.

1) The TPC Mobile App is now available for Android Tablets! Things to know:

To download the TPC Mobile App on your Android device, visit the Google Play Store and search for "TPC Mobile" or "The Pampered Chef."

The functionality will be similar to the Android phone version of the mobile app on the majority of devices. The minimum required Android operating system is 2.3.4 or higher.

The current version is available for Android tablets, but not yet optimized for the Android tablet platform. With around 4,000 different devices available in many shapes, sizes and operating systems, it is challenging to create a consistent visual experience across all devices. However, we know many of you have been waiting for an Android version of our app, so we wanted to release it as soon as it was possible.

We will continue to improve the user interface over time, and we welcome your feedback as you use the Android tablet version. Please send feedback to [email protected] with the subject "Android tablet mobile app feedback."

2) You can now add a Guest Special to an Individual Order in the Mobile App.

When your customer qualifies for a Guest Special, the star will turn orange and you will be able to add the special of their choice:

3) Also, the Mobile App now allows you to convert a Show not reaching $200 in guest sales to Individual orders. To convert a guest order to Individual order:

· In the guest cart, click on the guest name:

In the Edit Guest window, scroll down to the bottom of the screen. If the address has not been entered, enter it now. Then, click Convert Guest to Individual Order.

You will receive a confirmation that the order has been converted.The order will now appear in your Shows & Orders listing as an Individual Order. The shipping charge will now reflect direct shipping. If the order is eligible for a Guest Special, the star will be orange and you can add the Guest Special onto the order.

You must be online to convert orders to individual order, as the system needs to verify the current Show total.

OMG!!! Thank you for posting this. Somehow I missed this information too. Been waiting for this; so excited!!!OK, so I was super excited about this news.:bounce: When I got home from work I opened up my tablet so that I could download the app at start playing and prepping to use it at my next show. Well that's not going to happen! Why? I have a Kindle Fire HD and although it runs on the Android system I can't access the Google Play store to download apps :grumpy: - I have to go through Amazon and the app is available in the Amazon app store. :mad: I emailed tech support for the new web/app. . .we'll see what happens. :(

Last edited:
I dont think they have sent out an email annoucement....which is odd. Maybe they are waiting to see how it goes with the few who do see the update on Knowledge Central on CC.

I downloaded the app with no issues to my samsung. My only complaint is the font on several screens was SOOO tiny. But then again, I now realize I need glasses for reading ( my kids says "old age factor" has caught up to me), but even with reading glasses, it was tiny. Otherwise, so far so good.

vmgcooks said:
OK, so I was super excited about this news.:bounce: When I got home from work I opened up my tablet so that I could download the app at start playing and prepping to use it at my next show. Well that's not going to happen! Why? I have a Kindle Fire HD and although it runs on the Android system I can't access the Google Play store to download apps :grumpy: - I have to go through Amazon and the app is available in the Amazon app store. :mad: I emailed tech support for the new web/app. . .we'll see what happens. :(
Bummer!
Hopefully, it appears soon. If not, maybe if you have to upgrade a cellphone anytime soon, you get lucky like I did and get a deal of a free tablet too. That is the only reason I even have an Android table, especially one on the cell service.

What is the mobile app for Android tablet?

The mobile app for Android tablet is a downloadable software application designed specifically for use on Android tablets. It allows users to access various features and services on their device.

How can I download the mobile app for Android tablet?

You can download the mobile app for Android tablet by going to the Google Play Store on your tablet and searching for the app. Once you find it, click on the "Install" button to begin the download and installation process.

What features are available on the mobile app for Android tablet?

The features available on the mobile app for Android tablet may vary depending on the specific app, but typically include access to services such as email, social media, games, news, and more. Some apps may also have additional features such as in-app purchases or offline capabilities.

Is the mobile app for Android tablet free?

It depends on the specific app. Some apps may be free to download and use, while others may require a one-time or subscription fee. You can check the app's description or reviews on the Google Play Store for more information.

Is the mobile app for Android tablet compatible with all Android tablets?

The mobile app for Android tablet may not be compatible with all Android tablets, as some apps may have specific system requirements. You can check the app's description on the Google Play Store to see if your device is listed as compatible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • kimmers39
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb