• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Tablet Are You Using Besides Ipad for Mobile App

In summary, some popular tablets for mobile app development include the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Microsoft Surface, Google Pixel Slate, Amazon Fire HD, and Huawei MediaPad. You can use a tablet other than iPad for testing your mobile app, but it's important to ensure that it runs on the same operating system and has similar specifications as the iPad. There are advantages to using a tablet other than iPad for app development, such as a wider range of price points and flexibility in terms of operating system and hardware options. When choosing a tablet for app development, consider the operating system, hardware specifications, screen size and resolution, storage capacity, price, and developer support. You can develop apps for both iOS and Android on a tablet other than iPad, but you
kimmers39
I don't like I Pad. ... had one years ago and sold it. I'm an android girl. .... my Motorola xoom altho having the necessary operating system totally failed. ... glitching etc with the only show I tried it with the card reader. I'm guessing it's just too old. ...I don't even think card readers were regularly available when I bought it. Anyone using the Samsung galaxy tabs? Having success with tablet AND card reader?

I haven't used a Samsung Galaxy Tab before, but I do know that many people have had success with tablets and card readers. It's possible that your Motorola Xoom is just too old to be compatible with the card reader. If you're looking for a tablet that works well with a card reader, I'd recommend checking out reviews and ratings online to get an idea of which ones work best. That way, you'll be sure to get one that meets your needs. Good luck!

I haven't personally used a Samsung Galaxy Tab with a card reader, but from what I've heard, they are compatible and work well together. It's always best to do some research and read reviews before purchasing any device, to ensure that it meets your needs and is compatible with the features you want to use.

1. What are some popular tablets besides iPad for mobile app development?

Some popular tablets for mobile app development include the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Microsoft Surface, Google Pixel Slate, Amazon Fire HD, and Huawei MediaPad.

2. Can I use a tablet other than iPad for testing my mobile app?

Yes, you can use a tablet other than iPad for testing your mobile app. However, it's important to ensure that the tablet runs on the same operating system and has similar specifications to the iPad to get accurate results.

3. Are there any advantages of using a tablet other than iPad for mobile app development?

Yes, there are several advantages of using a tablet other than iPad for mobile app development. These include a wider range of price points, more flexibility in terms of operating system and hardware options, and the ability to test the app on different devices.

4. What should I consider when choosing a tablet for mobile app development?

When choosing a tablet for mobile app development, you should consider the operating system, hardware specifications, screen size and resolution, storage capacity, and price. It's also important to ensure that the tablet has a good developer community and support for app development.

5. Can I develop apps for both iOS and Android on a tablet other than iPad?

Yes, you can develop apps for both iOS and Android on a tablet other than iPad. However, you will need to have the necessary software and development tools for each platform installed on your tablet. It's also important to test the app on actual devices running on both operating systems to ensure compatibility and functionality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom