• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Been Able to Get the Mobile App on an Android Tablet?

In summary, people have been unable to find the PC Mobile App on the Google Play Store for Android tablets. They need to go into their settings and "allow download apps from Unknown sources" before installing the app.
esavvymom
Staff member
I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to download and install the PC Mobile App on an Android Tablet yet or not?

I just upgraded to an iPhone and during that upgrade, they had a deal for a free tablet- a Samsung Galaxy 2 (android based).

Going into the "play store" for apps, I cannot locate the Mobile App. :( That's a bummer!! I was hoping to use THIS tablet for shows, since I have cell coverage on that tablet. I do not for my regular iPad.

I'm guessing that something in the developer code is not allowing it to even be SEEN by a tablet.

Just wondering what others have found.

In the past, when trying to download apps NOT on Google Play...I have needed to go into my settings and "allow download apps from Unknown sources" (or some wording like that). Be sure to set this back to "not allow" when you are done.I download the app from where I find it and then click on it from your download folder and install it.I have had to do this with Flash (to get Flash on my Samsung) but do not know if this will work with iPhone apps. I have never tried it. The thing is with Flash, I think it was still Android based (apk) even though it was not available from Google Play.I am not sure where the download of the app would be...maybe you need to go to the iStore (or wherever Apple apps are) on your computer and download it from there. Then send it to your tablet.?

I may have to look at that. But didn't they release an android version for phones?? Or was it just iphone/ipad? I thought I had it on my previous phone, which was Android, but apparently I did not. I just had it on my ipad.

I have it on my Samsung galaxy tablet 4 but can't get it to read cc with card reader which works on my Samsung note 2

For the record, the mobile app IS now available for android tablets. Funny though, I have yet to see where they formally announced it! I only saw the news bulletin in the Knowdlege Center on CC.I havent gotten the card reader, yet.

1. Can I download the mobile app on an Android tablet?

Yes, the mobile app can be downloaded and used on an Android tablet.

2. How do I download the app on my Android tablet?

To download the app on your Android tablet, go to the Google Play Store and search for the app. Once you find it, click on the "Install" button and the app will be downloaded and installed on your tablet.

3. Is the app compatible with all Android tablets?

The app is compatible with most Android tablets, but it may not be compatible with older or less common models. It is recommended to check the app's compatibility with your specific tablet before downloading.

4. Do I need to have an internet connection to use the app on my Android tablet?

Yes, an internet connection is required to use the app on your Android tablet. Some features may not be available without an internet connection.

5. Can I use the app on multiple Android tablets?

Yes, you can use the app on multiple Android tablets as long as you are signed in with the same account on each device. Your data and preferences will be synced across all devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen Kuba