• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Convert an Online Show Order to Individual in PWS?

In summary, to place a Pws Show Order to an Individual, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the "Place Order" option. There is a minimum order amount of $75 for these orders, and they can be customized to fit the recipient's preferences and needs. Delivery time may vary and can be tracked through your account.
missmindym
Is there a way I can convert an online order placed under a show to an Individual order so a customer who ordered can still get their stuff even though the show they ordered on canceled on me at the last minute? There aren't enough outside orders to make it a show. But when I try to add a new individual order in P3 it doesn't give me the option to copy to PWS? :confused: Any help would be appreciated.

Create the individual order in P3 and just type in the info

(it's how we used to do it for all orders before they came up with the PWS transfer button for shows)

Did you try to change the show to an individual order? I would change the host to the customer's name first though. I don't know if that will work but it's worth a try.

Otherwise, if it was paid for by a cc you would need to contact the customer to get her number again. And then type it in the individual order screen - or can you tack it onto someone else's show?

1. How do I place a Pws Show Order to an Individual?

To place a Pws Show Order to an Individual, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and select the "Place Order" option. From there, you can choose the individual you would like to send the order to and complete the checkout process.

2. Is there a minimum order amount for Pws Show Orders to Individuals?

Yes, there is a minimum order amount of $75 for Pws Show Orders to Individuals. This ensures that our consultants can provide the best customer service and support for each individual order.

3. Can I customize the Pws Show Order for the individual I am sending it to?

Yes, you can customize the Pws Show Order to fit the preferences and needs of the individual you are sending it to. You can add or remove items from the order and include a personalized message for the recipient.

4. How long does it take for a Pws Show Order to an Individual to be delivered?

The delivery time for Pws Show Orders to Individuals may vary depending on the location of the recipient. Generally, it takes 7-10 business days for the order to arrive, but this may be longer for international orders.

5. Can I track the status of a Pws Show Order to an Individual?

Yes, you can track the status of your Pws Show Order to an Individual by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Track My Order" option. You will be able to see when the order was shipped and the estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • virgomama