• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Special Not Showing up on Online Order

In summary, if the October special is not showing up on your online order, it is possible that it has expired or there was a technical error. To resolve this, please contact customer service. If the special is not showing up in your cart, make sure your order meets the requirements and exclusions. If you still have trouble, reach out to customer service. The special should automatically apply if eligible, but if not, review the terms and conditions or contact customer service. Unfortunately, the special cannot be applied to already placed orders, but customer service may offer a similar promotion for your next order. Check with your local store or contact customer service to see if the October special is available in your area.
KBender295
A customer placed an online order for my show next Friday. She was not given the opportunity to order a cook book however an outside order for tomorrow's show was. Anyone have this happen? When I pull the orders into P3, can I add
One for the customer who doesn't have one? Thanks.

Did her order reach $75? If so, you will be able to add it once you put in p3.

Ok great. It did reach 75. I think it was 82 in products.

1. Why is the October special not showing up on my online order?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the October special has expired or is no longer available. It's also possible that there was a technical error on our end that is preventing the special from showing up. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I saw the October special advertised, but it's not showing up in my cart. What should I do?

If the October special is not showing up in your cart, it's possible that it is not eligible for the items you have selected. Some specials may have specific requirements or exclusions. Please review the terms and conditions of the special to ensure that your order qualifies. If you believe there is an error, please reach out to our customer service team.

3. Will the October special show up automatically in my online order?

In most cases, yes, the October special will automatically be applied to your online order if it is eligible. However, if you are not seeing the special reflected in your cart, please review the terms and conditions or contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I still get the October special if I already placed my online order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to apply the October special to orders that have already been placed. The special must be applied at the time of purchase. However, if you contact our customer service team, they may be able to offer a similar promotion or discount for your next order.

5. How do I know if the October special is available in my area?

Our October special may vary by location, so it's best to check with your local store or review the terms and conditions of the special to see if it is available in your area. If you are still unsure, please contact our customer service team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherStephani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefCherry
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • Pampered Angel