• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Add the Guest Special to an Existing Order?

In summary, if you accidentally ordered the wrong item for the guest special, you can contact customer service to make changes before the order is shipped. It is recommended to do so within 24 hours of placing the order, but changes can still be accommodated after this time. However, the guest special cannot be exchanged for a different product. If it is out of stock, it will be restocked as soon as possible. The guest special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
MarineGurl020412
Ok I had a friend place an order online for my Open House/Kick Off show. But she didn't realize she forgot to put the Guest Special on until after she clicked the final part. She wants to add the Guest Special but I am not sure how to do that. I tried in P3 and while it put it on there it didn't change the amount for her card. Is there ANY way to fix this?

Are you asking about the freebie?
if you need the amount to change you just go in and manually change it. nothing is set in stone that is done online for a show. you could change up her whole order if you wanted to.

It is the October Special for the 2 Microbfiber Dishcloths for $8.50. I can't seem to get it to change. It is in P3. I can't find anywhere online to change it either.

are you putting in the free number? i think it is GV65, but not for sure.
if she has 60 in product (pre tax and shipping), just go into p3 like you are going to add another product and put in the free product number
it won't change her total.

you go to the payment section and just change the amount to be charged manually. You have to do it on P3. Dont delete the card, just the total.

correction, GV64

:blushing:Thank YOU!!! I just realized that I am crazy.... I put in GV64 not GV65. It changed it that time.:blushing:

Ok Nevermind. I have COMPLETELY Lost my mind!!!! I just realized it IS free for $60 or you can get the special price withOUT getting the $60 dollars.

1. Can you fix the guest special if I accidentally ordered the wrong item?

Yes, we understand mistakes happen. As long as the order has not been shipped, we can make changes and fix the guest special. Please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible to make any necessary changes.

2. Is there a time limit for fixing the guest special?

We recommend contacting us within 24 hours of placing your order for the best chance of making changes to the guest special. However, we will do our best to accommodate any requests even after this time frame.

3. Can I exchange the guest special for a different product?

Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange the guest special for a different product. However, you can return the guest special and place a new order for the desired product.

4. What if the guest special is out of stock?

If the guest special is out of stock, we will do our best to restock it as soon as possible. In the meantime, we recommend placing the order for the guest special and we will ship it to you as soon as it becomes available.

5. Can I combine the guest special with other offers or discounts?

No, the guest special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone special deal for guests and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76