• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Orders Get No Guest Special?

In summary, a gal ordered $148 worth of product from the farmer's market but never gave her CCard information until today. P3 won't give her the guest special free bar board because she didn't attend a "show". However, if she orders the product from you in September and pays by CC, she can get the guest special and $15 in free product as the Host.
scottcooks
Gold Member
:confused:

So a gal I see every Saturday at a Farmer's market I do ordered almost $150 in product but never gave me her CCard info until today - it was at least 4 weeks ago so no stoneware for her...

P3 won't give me the guest special free bar board. Is it because she didn't attend a "show"? :eek:

If you submit her as her own Show with herself as the Guest & the Host, she can get the bar board. She also gets $15 in free product as the Host! :)

If she ordered the product from you in September but you were just waiting on payment you could put in the order date as September and get the guest special for her, I think...

But from what I've found, if it's a "spend $60 and get xyz" special, then no, individual orders do not get the special. But if it's a "20% off select items" special then yes individual orders get the special.

How "almost $150" is she? If she's super close maybe she'd be interested in spending a bit more in order to get both the free bar board and the past host discount going forward!

I agree, put her in as a September Individual Order & let her have the stoneware special. As long as it's finalized by the 15th, it will take.Or she can add to her order & be her own Catalog show. She'd save on the "ship to host" option as well rather than paying direct shipping.

Either way, if you do it as September or October. If you do it as her own show with her as host and guest. Then you will help her out with shipping. Because then she is only paying the $4.25 shipping due to it being on a show and not the 11% which is $16.50 on a $150 order. Does that make sense.

It's always good to read the small print. Or you could just throw on a gift from yourself if you really feel bad for her. Like everyone else said, you can still submit a September show or order until Oct 15.

I threw in a Season's best and let the rest go. She was 5 weeks in getting me payment--I think we actually spoke in late August!

1. What does "Individual Orders Get No Guest Special" mean?

It means that when you place an order for yourself, you will not receive the special offer that is available to guests who attend a Pampered Chef party.

2. Can I still receive the guest special if I place a large individual order?

No, the guest special is only available to guests who attend a party and place an order through the party host.

3. Why do individual orders not qualify for the guest special?

The guest special is a promotional offer designed to reward party attendees for their support and purchases. It is not available for individual orders because the primary purpose of a Pampered Chef party is to gather friends and family together and explore our products.

4. Are there any other benefits to placing an individual order instead of attending a party?

Yes, when you place an individual order, you have the flexibility to choose any products you want without waiting for a party to be hosted. You also have the option to host your own party and earn rewards and discounts.

5. Can I still use a host's party link to place an individual order and receive the guest special?

No, the guest special is only available to guests who attend a party in person or virtually. Using a host's party link for an individual order will not qualify for the guest special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • xmxsummer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
xmxsummer
  • andiphant