1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Individual orders get no guest special?

1. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

:confused:

So a gal I see every Saturday at a Farmer's market I do ordered almost $150 in product but never gave me her CCard info until today - it was at least 4 weeks ago so no stoneware for her...

P3 won't give me the guest special free bar board. Is it because she didn't attend a "show"? :eek:

Oct 5, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

If you submit her as her own Show with herself as the Guest & the Host, she can get the bar board. She also gets $15 in free product as the Host! :)

Oct 5, 2009
  3. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

If she ordered the product from you in September but you were just waiting on payment you could put in the order date as September and get the guest special for her, I think...

But from what I've found, if it's a "spend $60 and get xyz" special, then no, individual orders do not get the special. But if it's a "20% off select items" special then yes individual orders get the special.

How "almost $150" is she? If she's super close maybe she'd be interested in spending a bit more in order to get both the free bar board and the past host discount going forward!

Oct 5, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I agree, put her in as a September Individual Order & let her have the stoneware special. As long as it's finalized by the 15th, it will take.

Or she can add to her order & be her own Catalog show. She'd save on the "ship to host" option as well rather than paying direct shipping.

Oct 6, 2009
  5. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

Either way, if you do it as September or October. If you do it as her own show with her as host and guest. Then you will help her out with shipping. Because then she is only paying the $4.25 shipping due to it being on a show and not the 11% which is $16.50 on a $150 order. Does that make sense.

6. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

It's always good to read the small print. Or you could just throw on a gift from yourself if you really feel bad for her. Like everyone else said, you can still submit a September show or order until Oct 15.

Oct 6, 2009
  7. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

I threw in a Season's best and let the rest go. She was 5 weeks in getting me payment--I think we actually spoke in late August!

Oct 7, 2009
Have something to add?