• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does the Host Order Thru Pws?

In summary, the host can place the order online and it will sync as the host, but there is no advantage to using the PWS. The guest can enter the code for the item they want in the ordering process, and if they are ordering under a show, and their amount before shipping & tax (in this case $60 or more) qualifies them for the Guest Special, then they should be able to select it in the ordering process.
chefgirlrd
Hi-

I am closing an out of town catalog show and my host is being great at using all website tools. All of the guests have ordered online. She was trying to place her own order on my PWS. So I told her to do it the normal way a customer would. But now that I have synced all orders to p3 her name is there twice, as a customer and a host. So now I will still need to manually put in the host order (and of course delete her as the customer).

So my question is: Isn't there a way that the host can place the order online and then it will sync as the host so once it gets to P3 (or even when she is on the website so she can see the real amount charged) it will know to take off free money, discounts, host special etc.?

Also, how does a guest put in the guest special? They usually notice this and end up having to call/email me or the host saying which peeler they want. Can they enter it in under the code i.e GX10 for the peeler.

Thanks!

No. The web page does not know if there were outside orders that you manually entered into P3, so there's no way for the web page to calculate her host benefits. ;)But now that she has looked at the regular cost of those items, she should be super happy when you tell her the true discounted total!!! :D

Sorry, forgot to answer the last question. If they are ordering under a show, and their amount before shipping & tax (in this case $60 or more) qualifies them for the Guest Special, then they should be able to select it in the ordering process.

OK thanks for your answers. So there is no advantage to the host using my PWS because I still have to delete her order and add under her name as the host. She may as well just email or call me with her order.

You should be able to download the web orders to P3 and then just add her order to the existing orders in P3?

No real benefit to her sitting down & doing it online. If you do it in person or by phone you can keep giving updates on how much free $ she has left to spend, how many 1/2 priced items etc. AND she gets the correct total. Some will freak out looking at it all online without the discounts. ;)

1. How do I place an order through a PWS?

To place an order through a PWS, simply visit the website and browse the available products. Once you have found the items you want to purchase, select the quantity and click "Add to Cart". You can then proceed to checkout and follow the steps to complete your order.

2. Can I customize my order through a PWS?

Yes, many PWS websites allow you to customize your order by selecting specific options, such as size, color, or design. You can also often add personalized messages or images to certain products.

3. What payment methods are accepted through a PWS?

The accepted payment methods may vary depending on the specific PWS website, but most commonly, credit and debit cards are accepted. Some PWS sites may also offer alternative payment options, such as PayPal or Apple Pay.

4. How long does it take for an order to be processed through a PWS?

The processing time for orders through a PWS can vary, but it typically takes 1-3 business days for the order to be processed and shipped. The exact timeframe may also depend on the shipping method selected at checkout.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for PWS orders?

This may vary depending on the specific PWS website, but in most cases, there is no minimum order requirement. However, some PWS sites may offer free shipping or other discounts for orders that meet a certain minimum amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Geekgirl69