• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Change the Host in P3

In summary, to change the host in P3, go to the "Settings" menu, click on "Host Settings," enter the new host URL, save and restart P3. You can change the host from your mobile device using the same steps as on a computer. Changing the host will not affect your data, but if you switch to a different host, you may need to import your data. If you are unable to change the host, check your permissions and try restarting P3 or contacting customer support. P3 only allows one host to be set at a time, so you will need to change the host settings each time you want to use a different host.
bmb2011
Can anyone tell me how to change the host in P3? The host placed an order through my website and now I have her as 2 customers under her catalog show. Cannot figure out how to associate her contact with the order as the host of the show.

If its meant to be a separate order, you can have her on their multiple times. If its her "host order" I do believe you will have to manually key it in under your entry for the host. I've had many hosts place an order of their own and then their host order, I just list their name as guest & host.

To change the host in P3, follow these steps:1. Go to the Customers tab and search for the customer's name or email address.2. Click on the customer's name to open their profile.3. Under the "Catalog Show" section, click on the "Change Host" button.4. A pop-up window will appear with a list of all your existing customers. Select the correct host from the list and click "Save".5. The customer's profile will now be associated with the new host and their order will be under the correct catalog show.If you are still unable to associate the customer with the correct host, you can contact P3 customer support for further assistance.

1. How do I change the host in P3?

To change the host in P3, follow these steps:
1. Open P3 and go to the "Settings" menu.
2. Click on "Host Settings."
3. Enter the new host URL in the designated field.
4. Save your changes and restart P3 for the new host to take effect.

2. Can I change the host in P3 from my mobile device?

Yes, you can change the host in P3 from your mobile device by following the same steps as on a computer. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and the mobile version of P3 installed.

3. Will changing the host in P3 affect my data?

Changing the host in P3 will not affect your data as long as you use the same login credentials. However, if you are switching to a different host, you may need to import your data from the previous host.

4. I am unable to change the host in P3. What should I do?

If you are unable to change the host in P3, make sure you have the correct permissions to make changes in the "Host Settings" section. If the issue persists, try restarting P3 or contacting customer support for further assistance.

5. Is it possible to have multiple hosts in P3?

No, P3 only allows one host to be set at a time. If you need to switch between multiple hosts, you will have to change the host settings each time you want to use a different host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd