• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Change Order From One Show to Another

In summary, you can change the order from one show to another as long as the show has not already closed. To make changes, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with the details of the order. There is no fee for changing the order, but additional fees may apply if the order has already been processed and shipped. Once the show has closed, orders cannot be changed, so it is important to make any necessary changes before the show closes. There are no restrictions on changing the order as long as the show has not closed, but some products may only be available for certain shows and may not be able to be added to a different show's order.
winklermom
Someone mentioned for Black Friday that they would offer a host special to anyone who ordered $150 or more, making it their own show. How do you change it to their own show when they entered "Black Friday" as the host when they placed their order? Can this be done when you're copying to P3 from PWS?

It would be easiest probably to print it and enter it manually. Although I know P3 gives you the option of adding certain orders, so maybe it would let you download it into another show?

You should be able to go to the show you want to enter it into, click "Copy PWS sales" from there, and then choose the online show you want to link it to. If that alone doesn't work, change the name of the online show. It might download ALL the orders, but it's easy to delete the extras.

mountainmama74 said:
It would be easiest probably to print it and enter it manually. Although I know P3 gives you the option of adding certain orders, so maybe it would let you download it into another show?

What about their credit card information? I wouldn't think that would print out the whole number.

winklermom, when you print it does print the whole credit card number.

It actually does print the whole number. Precisely the reason I bought a paper shredder for my business.

1. Can I change the order from one show to another?

Yes, you can change the order from one show to another as long as the show has not already closed. Once the show has closed, orders cannot be changed.

2. How do I change the order from one show to another?

To change the order from one show to another, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with the details of the order you would like to change. They will be able to assist you in making the changes.

3. Is there a fee for changing the order from one show to another?

There is no fee for changing the order from one show to another. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, additional fees may apply.

4. Can I change the order from one show to another after the show has closed?

No, once the show has closed, orders cannot be changed. It is important to make any necessary changes before the show closes to ensure the correct items are ordered.

5. Are there any restrictions on changing the order from one show to another?

There are no restrictions on changing the order from one show to another as long as the show has not closed. However, please note that some products may only be available for certain shows and may not be able to be added to a different show's order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KBender295
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates