• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order

I would still refund her and tell her that she needs to put BLACK FRIDAY in the notes- that way she can get the discount no matter what.
winklermom
I've got a customer who placed an online order for my Black Friday sale but she did it as an individual order. I made sure that every time I advertised it that I told them that they had to be sure to put BLACK FRIDAY as the host so that I could give them the discounts. I used all caps like I did above each time so that it would be sure to stick out.

How do I need to handle this now? I hate that she won't get the discount but is there anything else that I can do? I haven't contacted her as of yet.

You could send her a check for the difference (or make it a GC for future purchase) along with a catalog & thank you note. Who knows, she just may decide to spend it on more PC.

You'll just have to leave it as is. If she calls say that you have no control over orders that aren't part of a show and that's why you told everyone to use Black Friday as the host.

I had a customer do the same thing...she told me what she had done and then wanted the adjustment! I re-explained that the order must of been placed with me, because the "special" was from me and if she wanted to try and contact PC directly and cancel her order...I would still honor MY special! She contacted me an hour later and had done just that....

I had someone do that too, and they have not contacted me yet, I am going to leave it as is and if she contacts me I will just offer her a small free item like a SB to make up for it.

This was a friend that I went to school with many moons ago. I messaged her and she said that she had meant for it to be a BF order but that it was no big deal. I thanked her for the order and plan to follow up when I know that it has been delivered.

I love the personal Gift Certificate idea! It means you'll get more sales from her in the future! :D

When I do this kind of stuff, I just tell everyone to email me their order rather than putting it online, I usually get people who screw it up and it's such a hassle. It seems no one can follow instructions anymore.

I saw in the other thread that someone mentioned the gift card as well, but also an item in the amount of what they would have saved. This way you get the same effect with commission as you would if she'd submitted it right in the first place.I'm with Steph. I made my show email and phone only to make sure I didn't have to worry about stray orders.

1. What is a "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order"?

A "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef on Black Friday where customers can place individual orders for discounted products.

2. How do I place a "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order"?

To place a "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order", simply add the desired products to your cart and proceed to checkout. The discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Can I combine a "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order" with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order" promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Is there a limit to the number of "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order" items I can purchase?

Yes, there is a limit of 5 discounted items per customer for the "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order" promotion.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased through a "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order"?

No, all sales are final for items purchased through the "Black Friday Order Placed as Individual Order" promotion. They cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • MLC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • cookingwithdawn