• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Move an Order Onto a Different Show

In summary, Bobbi is putting together a catalog show, but she doesn't have the orders yet. She's nervous because her aunt asked for a catalog and she doesn't want to call her tomorrow. She's also got a show open and she was thinking about putting the orders on it, but now she's decided to copy the orders from her PWS show and move them to the other show.
babywings76
Gold Member
I was putting together a catalog show, but it isn't enough for a show. I really want to submit it tomorrow because it has a long distance friend's order who is getting things for Christmas presents and I don't want to sit on it anymore. I already asked people, posted on Facebook, mentioned it in my newsletter, and so far no bites. 2 possibles, but I won't know till tomorrow night and that makes me nervous (one is my aunt who was in town for a couple days visiting my grandma who is in the hospital here, she asked for a catalog and today when she was leaving mentioned she might place an order...I told her I was putting in an order on Friday if she wanted something for Christmas...but I don't want to call her tomorrow and ask because she has a lot on her mind right now.)

So anyway...I have another show open right now and was thinking maybe I'd just put these orders on it. When I go to copy PWS orders to that show, my catty show doesn't show up as an option. So does this mean that I can't pull it from my PWS a second time and I can't move the order from one show to the other?

You'll have to manually enter it onto the other show.

She entered her CC# on my PWS, so how do I retrieve that info? Is it possible? I thought others had mentioned being able to do that, but I don't see how.

Yes - go to your shows through CC. You'll have to "view reviewed orders" and then pull that order up. You can manually enter in the credit card information from there.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

If she has multiple items, what I do to save time is move all of the items ordered to her "wishlist". Then I add her as a guest on the other show, then from the wishlist tab, add the items back to the "cart". As far as the CC, yes....what Allison said.

Well, after all that it looks like I have enough for a show after all. My husband wants to buy some gifts for his staff. 6 bottles of Raspberry Habanero Sauce gave me enough for it to count now. :) Thanks for your help though! Now I know how to do it for the future. :)

Bobbi, that's brilliant. I haven't had to do it, but that's a great way to move someone's order.

Related to How to Move an Order Onto a Different Show

What is the process for moving an order onto a different show?

Moving an order onto a different show typically involves contacting the seller or vendor of the original show and requesting to transfer the order to the new show. This may require filling out a form or providing specific information about the original order and the new show.

Can I move an order onto a different show if I have already paid for it?

In most cases, yes. As long as the seller or vendor of the original show approves the transfer, you should be able to move the order to a different show even if you have already paid for it. However, it is best to check with the seller or vendor beforehand to ensure that they allow order transfers.

What should I do if the seller or vendor of the original show does not allow order transfers?

If the seller or vendor does not allow order transfers, you may need to cancel your original order and place a new one for the desired show. This may result in a cancellation fee or loss of any discounts or promotions that were originally applied to your order.

Is there a time limit for moving an order onto a different show?

It depends on the policies of the seller or vendor. Some may allow order transfers up until a certain date or time before the original show, while others may have stricter deadlines. It is important to contact the seller or vendor as soon as possible to inquire about their policies and any potential time limits.

Are there any additional fees for moving an order onto a different show?

There may be additional fees associated with moving an order onto a different show, such as transfer fees or price differences between the original and new show. It is important to clarify any potential fees with the seller or vendor before proceeding with the order transfer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • MaryannNic
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • raebates