• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help. Can't Change Order Amount in Show.

In summary, there are a few possible reasons why you may be unable to change the order amount in a show. These include the event already starting or ending, not being the original purchaser, or being logged into the wrong account. To change the order amount, you will need to log into the account used to make the purchase and navigate to the event page. If the event has already started, changes to the order amount may not be possible. If you encounter technical difficulties, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contact the event organizer for assistance. Refunds for extra tickets are subject to the event organizer's policy and may not be available for all events.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My new recruit is trying to complete a show. She accidentally put in too many of one product on an order. When she tries to change the amount and clicks 'update cart' nothing changes. She tried clicking 'remove all' and that didn't work either. I told her to logged out then back in, to try deleting the order and starting all over. Any other suggestions? I did tell her she may have to call the home office. Thank you for your input.

If logging out and back in and deleting the order didn't work, then it sounds like the system might be acting up. You could suggest that she try clearing her browser's cache and cookies and then logging back in to see if that helps. If that doesn't work, then calling the home office would be the best option.

One suggestion would be to try clearing the browser's cache and cookies before logging back in and attempting to make the changes again. This can sometimes help with website glitches. If that doesn't work, contacting the home office for assistance would be the best course of action. They may be able to help troubleshoot the issue or manually adjust the order if needed.

1. Why can't I change the order amount in the show?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to change the order amount in the show. Firstly, check if the show has already started or if the event has ended, as some shows do not allow for changes in the order amount once the event has begun. Additionally, if you are not the original purchaser of the tickets, you may not have the authority to make changes to the order. Lastly, make sure you are logged into the correct account that was used to purchase the tickets, as only the original account holder can make changes to the order.

2. How can I change the order amount in the show?

To change the order amount in the show, you will need to log into the account used to make the ticket purchase. Then, navigate to the event page and select the option to "Manage Tickets" or "View Order." From there, you should be able to modify the order amount by selecting the "Edit" or "Change" button next to the ticket quantity. Make sure to save any changes before exiting the page.

3. Can I increase the order amount in the show after the event has started?

In most cases, changes to the order amount cannot be made once the event has started. This is to ensure a smooth entry process for all attendees and to avoid any confusion with seating arrangements. If you need to add more tickets to your order, it is best to do so before the event begins. However, you can always contact the event organizer or ticketing platform for further assistance.

4. The system is not allowing me to change the order amount. What do I do?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties or the system is not allowing you to change the order amount, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then trying again. If the issue persists, reach out to the event organizer or ticketing platform for further assistance. They may be able to manually adjust the order amount for you.

5. Can I decrease the order amount in the show and receive a refund for the extra tickets?

Refunds for tickets are subject to the event organizer's refund policy. If you would like to decrease the order amount and receive a refund for the extra tickets, contact the event organizer or ticketing platform for further assistance. Keep in mind that refunds may not be available for all events, and any changes made to the order may incur additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mspibb