• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Shipping Issues: Need Help ASAP!

In summary, the delivery time for an order depends on the selected shipping method, with standard shipping taking 3-5 business days and expedited shipping taking 1-2 business days. Changes to the shipping address can only be made before an order is shipped. If tracking information hasn't been updated, the customer should contact customer service for assistance. If an order arrives damaged, the customer should contact customer service within 48 hours with photos for a replacement. If an order has not arrived within the expected delivery time, the customer should first check tracking information and contact customer service for assistance if needed.
pampchefrhondab
I want to get this order sent in tonight and don't want to have to retype all the orders! The host wants her orders shipped to her mother's house instead of hers. I've updated it; however, when I go to balance it is showing it's going to ship to her address (which is what I originally typed in). I also tried clicking on "Change Show Info."

Please help!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can you click edit host info and change it that way?? I also sometimes have to change their info in the contacts.

Hi Gillian,

Yes, I have done that as well. The address changes, but when I go to balance the show it states it's going to ship to the original address I keyed in!! I'm so upset w/this!

Hey Everyone,

I finally figured it out. Even though I updated the host info. it doesn't automatically update the host order. The old address was on her host order. The program must look at that address for shipping. This is a flaw in the software I think I will email them and ask them to put a fix on it.

Hope this helps in case this happens to any of the rest of you.

Thanks!

You're lucky you noticed! Even though it shows that screen verifying the address I have still sent them to the wrong address!

1. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days. Please note that the delivery time may also be affected by any unexpected delays or issues with the shipping carrier.

2. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update the shipping address for you. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible with the correct shipping address and your order number. Once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

3. My tracking information hasn't been updated, what should I do?

If your tracking information has not been updated or is showing as "pre-shipment" for more than 3 business days, please contact our customer service team. We can assist with contacting the shipping carrier and providing you with an update on your order's status.

4. My order arrived damaged, what should I do?

We apologize for any damage that may have occurred during shipping. Please contact our customer service team within 48 hours of receiving your order and provide photos of the damaged items and packaging. We will work with you to replace the damaged items as quickly as possible.

5. I never received my order, what should I do?

If your order has not arrived within the expected delivery time, please first check the tracking information for any updates or delivery attempts. If there are no updates, please contact our customer service team and we will assist you in locating your order. In rare cases, packages may be lost in transit and we will work with you to resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • straitfan