• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Status Update: Delay in Shipping for Recent Orders

In summary, some people's orders are taking a little longer to ship than usual, and this may be due to the end of month bonus.
lkprescott
Silver Member
So I put in my host's order on Sunday... and it's still showing as only "Received". My shows before then had shipped out pretty quickly so this is kinda surprising me.

Is anyone else noticing a slow down in our orders shipping out?

My orders have been much slower this month (January that is) compared to the last couple. I think we got spoiled with the fast turn around for the holidays!:)

fruit76loop said:
My orders have been much slower this month (January that is) compared to the last couple. I think we got spoiled with the fast turn around for the holidays!:)

Maybe...

I only had one show in January and that shipped really fast... I guess I figured they were still on the ball with shipping.

Towards the end of the month/beginning of the month is always slow, people are always trying to get orders in at the last minute. If you submitted it Sunday, that's only three business days, give them some time. If you look at the top of the shipping page it will tell you what da they are currently working on. That's why HO as always asked us not to wait until the last of the month if we can.

My shows are the same. i called last night to make sure they weren't on hold. She said they are behind due to end of month orders.

buzz26 said:
My shows are the same. i called last night to make sure they weren't on hold. She said they are behind due to end of month orders.

I am sure it was because of the deadline for the bonus 1500 and 3000 points! I am sure orders around the middle of this month will be slow, with the cutoff for double points being the 14th!:)

wadesgirl said:
Towards the end of the month/beginning of the month is always slow, people are always trying to get orders in at the last minute. If you submitted it Sunday, that's only three business days, give them some time. If you look at the top of the shipping page it will tell you what da they are currently working on. That's why HO as always asked us not to wait until the last of the month if we can.

Thanks for the tip! I never noticed the what day they were working on part before.

I guess I just got spoiled with the last few shipments I had. One was received by HO mid-Jan, shipped out and received by host in 3 biz days, so this had me concerned.

buzz26 said:

Good to know... thanks!

lkprescott said:
Thanks for the tip! I never noticed the what day they were working on part before.

I guess I just got spoiled with the last few shipments I had. One was received by HO mid-Jan, shipped out and received by host in 3 biz days, so this had me concerned.

If someone ever asks at a show, I always tell them 10-12 business days after we close the show. This gives HO time if they are really slow. I couldn't believe the amount of people who were upset about shipping last fall. Crap happens, orders happen, things slow down. HO has always done a great job trying to keep up with our orders and we do get spoiled when they hit 1-2 day turn around. Then it makes up look good if we tell then 10-12 business days and they get it in 3.

I submitted a show On January 31st

a sample order (new s/s stuff) of February 1st

a supply order on February 2

an outlet order (for that crock pot and a few other things) on February 4

ALL are showing received - I thought it was because of the end of the month thing and the consultant incentive

:chef:

whiteyteresa said:
I submitted a show On January 31st

a sample order (new s/s stuff) of February 1st

a supply order on February 2

an outlet order (for that crock pot and a few other things) on February 4

ALL are showing received - I thought it was because of the end of the month thing and the consultant incentive

Your sample order will take a little longer than the regular stuff. When I called HO about mine, they said that they ship those out a little differently. They are trying to get out show orders and supply orders first. I submitted my sample order on the 28th and it finally shipped last night.

Can you believe this

I checked my shipment status first thing this morning - just before getting on here

I just checked again and now the cooking show and supply order is showing 'picking'

Related to Order Status Update: Delay in Shipping for Recent Orders

1. Why does my order still show as "Received"?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide timely delivery of our products. However, due to high demand and potential delays in shipping, your order may still show as "Received" even after it has been processed and shipped. Rest assured that your order is on its way and you can track its progress through your order confirmation email.

2. How long does it typically take for an order to show as "Shipped"?

Once your order has been processed, it usually takes 1-3 business days for it to show as "Shipped". During peak seasons or high-demand periods, this may take slightly longer. However, you can always track the status of your order through your confirmation email or by logging into your Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I cancel my order if it still shows as "Received"?

If your order is still showing as "Received", it means that it has not yet been shipped. In most cases, you can cancel your order by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been processed and shipped, it cannot be canceled.

4. Will I receive a tracking number once my order has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. This will allow you to track the progress of your order and estimate its delivery date. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to be updated.

5. My order has been showing as "Received" for more than a week, should I be concerned?

In most cases, there is no need for concern if your order is still showing as "Received" after a week. However, if you have not received a tracking number or any updates on your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melaniepc