• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering a Show Before Thanksgiving: Update on Shipping Status

In summary, Lisa submitted her show on the 16th and it has already shipped. She is worried that if there are incentives to submit two shows by the 15th, there will be a mid-month slow-down instead. She submitted a show on the 14th that shipped 3 days later and then a show on the 16th that hasn't shipped out yet. PC has a set schedule for when those will be delivered and she doesn't think she'll have to worry about that - they've always done really well with getting those Christmas shipments out.
lisasfuncooking
I submitted a show on the 17th of November. I kept checking CC to see when it is shipping. Since Thursday it keeps saying, shipping orders through Nov 15th.
I was starting to panic, in hopes of having it before Thanksgiving. I called the HO and they said it is already picked and is waiting on FedEx to get pick it up:)
I know sometimes the shipping status is not accurate, but it would be easier if it was. I really wish they would give us a deadline date to guarantee orders before Thanksgiving, like they do for Christmas.
Just thought I would give anyone a heads up that were hoping to get their shows before Thanksgiving.

That's good to know! Thanks, Lisa.:)So my show submitted on the 16th, which has been showing "picked" for several days - has probably already shipped!

I just wish that if they are going to give us these incentives to submit 2 shows by the 15th (so that we aren't waiting until the end of the month) that there wouldn't be such a bog to get those shows shipped. Now, instead of the end of the month slow-down, we have the mid-month slow-down instead. I submitted a show on the 14th that shipped 3 days later and then a show on the 16th that hasn't shipped out yet.

I am also anxiously refreshing the shipping page. I submitted a large show on the 16th and have watched it sit for almost a week with no activity. I know we get spoiled by fast shipping, but when 3-4 days is the "usual," it seemed reasonable to expect that this order would arrive in time for Thanksgiving (8 days). I hosted my own holiday show, earned the roasting pan set as a host special, and was counting on using it for my turkey on Thursday. I have a guest who is waiting on the gravy separator for Thanksgiving also. I did not promise anyone delivery by Thanksgiving--I know better than that--but I personally thought it was very likely. Fingers crossed! It usually takes 2 days to get to me, so if they ship today I could still get it Wednesday.

Now I'm concerned that having my last show on December 12 and closing on the 13th will be cutting it real close for delivery before Christmas.

yankfan24 said:
Now I'm concerned that having my last show on December 12 and closing on the 13th will be cutting it real close for delivery before Christmas.

No - PC has a set schedule for when those will be delivered. I don't think you'll have to worry about that - they've always done really well with getting those Christmas shipments out!

They did give us a Thanksgiving deadline, I think it was in the CN (you can view it online if you haven't received your hard copy). When there are incentives, things do take a little longer. HO relies on us to not turn in all our orders on certain days. They are not going to hire more people to help out in the middle and the end of the month when incentives hit, that's just not realistic. The only way to solve it is to watch how we are submitting our orders.

For December shipment, when they say shows submitted by the 16th to arrive by the 23rd (not looking at the details right now), they really mean it will arrive at the host on the 23rd. I'm telling everyone the 15th is the cut-off. I had a show not arrive until after Christmas last year. My host lived in an apartment building. The FedEx guy got there late in the day. No doorman or anyone to sign for it. Not sure what really happened. Then my host went out of town for a week. People didn't get their orders until after New Years and yes, some of the orders were gifts.

Who wants to be sorting orders and getting them to guests on the 23rd? I've already started telling my Dec. hosts to get all outside orders before the show so that we can submit it within a day. I don't want them rushed on figuring out their order, but we're not waiting a week for Aunt Jenny's order.

We no longer have just the end of month backlog, we have the mid-month backlog, too. I dread submitting shows on the 15th or 30/31st knowing that they're going to sit there for several days.

lisasfuncooking said:
I called the HO and they said it is already picked and is waiting on FedEx to get pick it up:)

I hope that is the case for me too! :)

My show from the 16th finally jumped to picked then shipped last night with expected delivery on Wednesday, so I may have a roasting pan for my turkey after all. Yay! Hope everyone else who is counting on shipments by Thanksgiving gets theirs too.

1. What is the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event?

The "Show Submitted on 17Th" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers can submit orders on the 17th of each month. This event often offers exclusive deals and limited-time products.

2. How do I participate in the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event?

To participate in the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event, simply place an order on the 17th of the month through your consultant's website or at a Pampered Chef party. You can also contact your consultant directly to submit your order.

3. Can I still receive host benefits during the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event?

Yes, you can still receive host benefits during the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event. Hosts can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from their show, including orders submitted on the 17th.

4. Are there any restrictions on products available during the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event?

No, there are no restrictions on products available during the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event. All of our products are eligible for purchase on the 17th, including new releases and limited-time offers.

5. Can I submit an order for the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event after the 17th?

No, orders must be placed on the 17th to qualify for the "Show Submitted on 17Th" event. However, you can always place an order at any time through your consultant's website or at a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mrs.H.
  • klsnyder