• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Times for Ho: Get Your Order by Thanksgiving!

In summary, the deadline to place an order for guaranteed delivery by Thanksgiving is November 15th, and orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee, but international shipping is not offered for the Thanksgiving promotion. If an order does not arrive by Thanksgiving as promised, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Does anybody know what day ho is shipping from now? Just curious what their lead time is like. I submitted a show a few days ago and the host is hoping to have it by Thanksgiving. Surely it will be in by then.

You can find this on the shipment status page of consultant's corner.

You should have it pretty quickly. I submitted a show on the 31st and got it last Thursday.

crystalscookingnow said:
You can find this on the shipment status page of consultant's corner.

Oh Awesome! I've never noticed that before. Thanks!

Last night when I looked they were on the 6th. They are shipping things out really fast!

Yeah, they are on the 6th and my show was submitted the 7th so that is really fast.

1. When is the deadline to place an order in order to receive it by Thanksgiving?

The last day to place an order for guaranteed delivery by Thanksgiving is November 15th. Orders placed after this date may still arrive on time, but we cannot guarantee it.

2. How long does it typically take for an order to be shipped?

Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days after they are placed. This does not include weekends or holidays.

3. Can I expedite my shipping to receive my order sooner?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Do you offer international shipping for "Ho: Get Your Order by Thanksgiving!" orders?

Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping for this promotion. Orders must be shipped to a US address to qualify for guaranteed delivery by Thanksgiving.

5. What if my order does not arrive by Thanksgiving as promised?

We apologize for any delays or issues with your order. Please contact our customer service team for assistance and we will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Optimist78