• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Status Woes - What Does "Picking" Mean?

In summary, "picking" in terms of order status refers to the process of selecting items from the warehouse to fulfill an order, which typically takes 1-2 business days. The time it takes for an order to move from "picking" to "shipped" varies, but is usually within 3-5 business days. Changes cannot be made to an order once it has reached the "picking" stage, and tracking is not available until the order has been shipped. If there are any concerns about the status of an order, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance.
JTNT8704
I placed a personal order on the 3rd for around 150$ with some PC dollars. ANything I order always ships within like 2 or 3 days. This order however, when I click on Shipment Status in CC, it has a status listed as "Picking". I have tried to look up a definition for what that may mean, and am coming up with nothing. It has had this status listed since Thursday? Just wondering if anyone knew what it meant or if this means there is something delaying the order? I hope its not delayed, as I ordered the DCB, and was hoping to have it for a show on Friday :cool:

The order is in the warehouse to be picked...it will update to shipped when shipped.

My June 30th KE order didn't ship until 7/5 and 6/30 show on 7/6.

Hope that helps... (It's end of month/incentives for June and with 4th of July things slowed down a couple days).

Unfortunately, at a busy time like this (sell a thon), our orders are usually a lower priority. I am sure there are a number of people still submitting June shows and getting in their July shows.

AJPratt said:
Unfortunately, at a busy time like this (sell a thon), our orders are usually a lower priority. I am sure there are a number of people still submitting June shows and getting in their July shows.

Actually Anne, this round my kit order shipped the night before my show order (almost 16 hours apart) and I submitted them only 8-10 minutes apart.

Regardless, have a back-up plan for your Friday show!

janetupnorth said:
Actually Anne, this round my kit order shipped the night before my show order (almost 16 hours apart) and I submitted them only 8-10 minutes apart.
That's interesting. Well, I am happy it worked out!

1. What does "picking" mean in terms of my order status?

When your order status says "picking," it means that our team is currently selecting the items from our warehouse to fulfill your order. This process usually takes 1-2 business days before your order is ready to be shipped.

2. How long does it typically take for an order to move from "picking" to "shipped"?

The time it takes for an order to move from "picking" to "shipped" can vary depending on the size of the order and current demand. However, most orders are typically shipped within 3-5 business days after the "picking" stage.

3. Can I make changes to my order while it is in the "picking" stage?

Unfortunately, once an order has reached the "picking" stage, we are unable to make any changes to the items or quantities. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

4. My order has been in the "picking" stage for a while, is there an issue with my order?

In some cases, orders may take longer to move from "picking" to "shipped" due to high demand or inventory issues. If you are concerned about the status of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I track my order while it is in the "picking" stage?

Unfortunately, our tracking system does not update until an order has been shipped. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Nay
  • dteague10
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefBeckyD