• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting On Hold Online Orders: Tips from Mara

In summary, Mara is experiencing an issue with an online order that is currently on hold. She is debating whether to call HO or let them handle it. Another person suggests calling SC and having them look into it. Another person had a similar issue and believes it may be a system glitch. Mara then receives a call from SC and is told it is a card issue, but there is nothing listed when she goes to resolve it. She questions the run around and suggests that HO could have just called or emailed the customer to resolve the issue. In response, the expert recommends contacting HO to address the issue and keep the customer updated.
Maragib
I have an online order that is showing on Hold. Should I call HO and try to figure out what is wrong or let HO resolve it with the customer? It says that it is in Picking when I click on it, but it has been on hold in shipment status since Yesterday morning. Thanks, Mara

Call SC and have the look into it

I had the same thing happen to me. It was an online order yesterday, showed as on hold yet when clicked on it showed as picking. Now it is showing released for picking and when clicked on shows received. Must be a glitch in the system. The customer ordered outlet and was also ordering with a show so I don't think it was an issue with her card.

Well I got a call from SC and they said that it was a card issue and I needed to call her and clear it up, but then when I go to resolve CC there is nothing listed. Are they seriously thinking I should call her and then call them back with the info? Why the run around in the time it took to call me twice they could have called her, or even emailed her and gotten it resolved. Mara

Hi Mara,Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern about the online order that is currently on hold. It's always best to address any issues with orders as soon as possible to ensure customer satisfaction. I would recommend contacting HO to figure out what may be causing the hold and to see if there is anything you can do to expedite the process. It's important to keep the customer updated and provide them with the best service possible. Let's work together to resolve this issue and make sure the customer receives their order in a timely manner. Please keep me updated on the status of the order.Best,

1. Why is my online order on hold?

There could be several reasons for your online order being on hold. It could be due to a technical issue, payment verification, or stock availability. Please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

2. How long will my order be on hold?

The duration of your order being on hold depends on the reason for the hold. Technical issues can be resolved within a few hours, while payment verification or stock availability may take longer. Our customer support team will keep you updated on the status of your order.

3. Can I cancel my order while it is on hold?

If your order is on hold due to a technical issue or stock availability, you can cancel it by contacting our customer support team. However, if it is on hold for payment verification, please wait for further instructions from our team.

4. Will I still be charged for my on hold order?

If your order is on hold due to a technical issue or stock availability, you will not be charged until the issue is resolved and the order is processed. If it is on hold for payment verification, the amount may be temporarily held by your bank, but it will not be charged unless the order is confirmed and processed.

5. Can I make changes to my order while it is on hold?

If your order is on hold, you may not be able to make changes to it as it is already being processed. However, you can contact our customer support team and they will assist you with any changes or modifications that can be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Intrepid_Chef