• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hold Placed on an Online Lead Order?

In summary, a hold placed on an online lead order is a temporary suspension of the order due to issues or concerns. It can be placed for various reasons such as incorrect information, fraud, or payment delays. The length of the hold can vary depending on the issue and how quickly it can be resolved. If a hold is placed, it is best to check for any instructions from the lead provider or contact them directly. While on hold, it is possible to cancel the order, but it is recommended to confirm with the provider and wait until the hold is lifted before placing a new order.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have an online lead order on my Shipment Status page, and the status is "hold". I can see that it's an $85 Outlet product order, but of course, the personal info is blocked, so I can't contact the customer.

In that case, does Home Office contact them about the problem??? I've never had this before.

Yes, HO will need to contact them. I would call HO and Bering it to their attention though.

Hmm, I bet it's b/c they're shipping to a PO Box. I would expect the cc to process right away, but since the system is down for P3 maybe it's not working immediately for online orders, either. Yeah, I would contact HO and not leave it up to them to realize that someone needs to contact the customer.

The HO Credit card processing system is up. I placed 2 shows this morning and one processed and one got put in hold. My P3 Credit Card Authorization hasn't worked in months! I will call the HO Becky and bring it to their attention!

I checked it just before I was going to call HO - and it had been released for picking.
Then I got my online lead activity. It's a regular customer, who orders monthly from the outlet - and she's never hidden her info before. The whole thing was strange.

1. What does it mean when a hold is placed on an online lead order?

A hold placed on an online lead order means that the order has been temporarily suspended and will not be processed or fulfilled. This is typically done when there is an issue or concern with the order that needs to be addressed before it can be completed.

2. Why would a hold be placed on my online lead order?

There are several reasons why a hold may be placed on an online lead order. It could be due to incorrect or incomplete information provided, suspected fraud, or a delay in payment processing. It could also be because the lead has already been sold or is not of high enough quality.

3. How long will the hold last on my online lead order?

The length of time a hold will remain on an online lead order can vary. It will depend on the reason for the hold and how quickly the issue can be resolved. In some cases, it may only last a few hours, while in others it could last several days.

4. What should I do if a hold is placed on my online lead order?

If a hold is placed on your online lead order, you should first check your email or account for any notifications or instructions from the lead provider. If there is no communication, you can reach out to the provider directly to inquire about the hold and what steps need to be taken to resolve it.

5. Can I cancel my online lead order while it is on hold?

Yes, you can typically cancel your online lead order while it is on hold. However, it is best to confirm with the lead provider first to ensure that the cancellation will not cause any issues or penalties. It is also recommended to wait until the hold has been lifted before placing a new order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefBeckyD