• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders From Last Weekend Not Shipped Yet?

I don't know what to do about the broken pans- I guess I will just have to do my best and make do. I asked about a personal order I put in for an 11th small bar pan and why it was taking so long! She said on September 30th, they received 16,000 Show orders! Can you imagine?? She said it had been a rough time since September 30th there! I was very excited they agreed to overnight them! My first Workshop is at 12 noon and I can cover those with what I have. The one at 4 p.m. was where I needed 2 Small Bar Pans!
Yakmama
I submitted three shows last weekend, and then a supply order on Tuesday. I got my supply order today- but my hosts have not gotten their show shipments. I checked the shipping status online- and they have not even been shipped yet!

Is this normal? It's been over a week since their shows- so I'm kind of worried.

no it is not normal-to me- however i spoke to HO on wed. and they are running 5 days behind. that is i guess what happens when everyone waits until the deadline to submit.

i submitted on monday and and my show is finally in picking now

They are catching up! Don't worry about it, HO does a good job with what we give them. When a majority of the orders come in the last week of the month, they do get a little behind. Your supply orders are filled differently than show orders. Those come out a lot faster. You can also check the current shipping date at the top of the shipment status page.

I agree. They are running really slow. I submitted a show on Oct. 2nd and it was finally shipped today. UGH!

mmmorgan20 said:
I agree. They are running really slow. I submitted a show on Oct. 2nd and it was finally shipped today. UGH!

That's not very slow, it was only 6 business days. I was taught to tell everyone 10-12 business days.

I talked to HO today because 2 of the small bar pans I need TOMORROW (Saturday) for my Kids in the Kitchen Workshops arrived broken! I called and told them I must have them and they are overnighting... I did ask about a personal order I put in for an 11th small bar pan and why it was taking so long! She said on September 30th, they received 16,000 Show orders! Can you imagine?? She said it had been a rough time since September 30th there! I was very excited they agreed to overnight them! My first Workshop is at 12 noon and I can cover those with what I have. The one at 4 p.m. was where I needed 2 Small Bar Pans!

1. Why haven't my orders from last weekend shipped yet?

There could be a few reasons why your orders from last weekend have not shipped yet. It's possible that there was a delay in processing your order due to high demand or inventory shortages. It's also possible that there was an issue with your payment method or shipping address that is causing a delay. Our team is working hard to get your orders shipped as soon as possible.

2. How long does it usually take for orders to ship?

On average, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. However, during busy periods or promotions, it may take slightly longer. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

3. Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package's delivery status.

4. Can I make changes to my order before it ships?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. This includes changing the items, quantities, or shipping address. Please double check your order before submitting to ensure accuracy.

5. My order still hasn't shipped, can I cancel it?

If your order has not yet shipped, you may be able to cancel it by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been processed and shipped, it cannot be canceled. In this case, you can return the items for a refund or exchange once you receive them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheather
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AshleyAllison