• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Shipping: Pampered Partner Plus & Consultant's Corner

In summary, supply orders through Pampered Partner Plus typically ship within 1-2 business days, but may take longer during peak seasons or high order volumes. Once shipped, you can track the status of your order using the provided tracking number. There are no additional shipping fees for supply orders and the shipping cost is included in the total cost of your order. Unfortunately, shipping addresses cannot be changed after an order is placed, so please double check for accuracy. If your supply order arrives damaged or with missing items, please contact customer service for assistance.
dancedivine
How long does it take for Supply Orders to get processed and shipped out? I just submitted one through Pampered Partner Plus, but I don't see a check mark like I do for the regular shows I submit. I do see "submitted on such-and-such date..." Is there somewhere in Consultant's Corner where I can see the shipment status for this? I'd love to get my stuff in before my show this weekend, but I won't hold my breath.

:)

Supply orders will show up on the Shipment Status page, just like shows. If you just submitted it, then it might not show up until tomorrow morning.

Ok, I found it!!! Thanks...!

1. How long does it take for a supply order to ship through Pampered Partner Plus?

Typically, supply orders placed through Pampered Partner Plus will ship within 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons or high order volumes, it may take up to 3 business days for your order to ship.

2. Can I track the shipping status of my supply order through Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment through the carrier's website.

3. Are there any additional shipping fees for supply orders through Pampered Partner Plus?

No, there are no additional shipping fees for supply orders through Pampered Partner Plus. The shipping cost is included in the total cost of your order.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my supply order through Pampered Partner Plus?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to change the shipping address. Please double check your shipping address before submitting your order to ensure accurate delivery.

5. What should I do if my supply order through Pampered Partner Plus arrives damaged or missing items?

If your supply order arrives damaged or with missing items, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive all of your items in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Cooking with Nicole