• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings: How I Scored Cheap Shipping on My P3 Flaw Supply Order

Funny - I was just coming back to add that. :DIt might be a Director thing then! I didn't know that!!! LOLThe idea being 1) you're busy with your biz so you may need more frequent resupplies and 2) you may need to have materials for your team. Enjoy the extra little perk!
Sheila
Gold Member
I did a 2nd Supply order for the month last night & it was only charging me $4.25 shipping. I had already submitted a supply order on May 3rd, so I was expecting a higher shipping rate. Well, when I really LOOKED at P3, I noticed that I had started the supply order in April, so it had the order date in April. Even though I didn't submit it until May 3rd, it was still considered an "April" order. I had not done any other "April" supply orders, so it went is as the first April Supply order (even though it was submitted in May) and last night's 2nd order for the month went is as my first supply order for May. I was able to get the cheaper shipping on both orders! I had no idea we could do that! :p

Sheila said:
I did a 2nd Supply order for the month last night & it was only charging me $4.25 shipping. I had already submitted a supply order on May 3rd, so I was expecting a higher shipping rate. Well, when I really LOOKED at P3, I noticed that I had started the supply order in April, so it had the order date in April. Even though I didn't submit it until May 3rd, it was still considered an "April" order. I had not done any other "April" supply orders, so it went is as the first April Supply order (even though it was submitted in May) and last night's 2nd order for the month went is as my first supply order for May. I was able to get the cheaper shipping on both orders! I had no idea we could do that! :p
Actually, if you've promoted to Director, you get $4.25 shipping on all of your supply orders now, not just one a month. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Actually, if you've promoted to Director, you get $4.25 shipping on all of your supply orders now, not just one a month. ;)

This. And if you weren't a Director, HO would catch the "glitch" and make an adjustment on your commission...

NooraK said:
This. And if you weren't a Director, HO would catch the "glitch" and make an adjustment on your commission...

Funny - I was just coming back to add that. :D

It might be a Director thing then! I didn't know that!!! LOL

The idea being 1) you're busy with your biz so you may need more frequent resupplies and 2) you may need to have materials for your team. Enjoy the extra little perk!

1. How can I score cheap shipping on my P3 Flaw Supply Order?

The best way to score cheap shipping on your P3 Flaw Supply Order is to take advantage of Pampered Chef's discounted shipping options. These options are usually available during promotions and sales, so keep an eye out for any deals and make sure to take advantage of them.

2. What is the P3 Flaw Supply Order?

The P3 Flaw Supply Order is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can purchase products at a discounted price due to minor flaws. These products are still high-quality and fully functional, but may have slight imperfections that make them ineligible for regular retail sales.

3. Can I use coupons or discounts on my P3 Flaw Supply Order?

Unfortunately, coupons or discounts cannot be used on P3 Flaw Supply Orders as the products are already heavily discounted. However, you can still save on shipping costs by taking advantage of discounted shipping options or bundling your order with other products.

4. How can I find out about P3 Flaw Supply Order promotions?

The best way to stay updated on P3 Flaw Supply Order promotions is to sign up for Pampered Chef's email newsletter or follow them on social media. They often announce these promotions through these channels, so make sure to stay connected.

5. Can I return or exchange products from the P3 Flaw Supply Order?

Due to the heavily discounted nature of the products in the P3 Flaw Supply Order, returns or exchanges are not accepted. However, if you receive a product that is damaged or defective, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • sjspchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • tkraus