• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Late Order Costing Me More Shipping? TIA!

In summary, additional shipping fees for a late order can vary and cannot be canceled once processed. If the order originally qualified for free shipping, it will still be eligible, but additional fees may apply for faster shipping methods. The shipping address can be changed if the order has not been shipped yet. The extra shipping charges for a late order may be due to changes in shipping costs or expedited methods.
heat123
Silver Member
I had an order that I never transmitted in Oct. If I sent that in, then needed another supply at this month's end, will it be more than $4.25 shipping?? :confused:TIA!

Yes, Heather. Your first supply order is $4.25 then after that you pay the regular Direct Shipping rates. Until you promote to Director!!! Come on and join the club!

It is 4.25 once each month, anymore than that and it goes by order total. So, if your order was in October, than you can get one order in November at 4.25. HTH

If you order from the outlet and pay the 4.25 in NOv. and then want to make a supply order also in nov do you still pay the 4.25?

The $4.25 for the first order each month is based on order type. So a supply order doesn't count against an outlet sample order.BUT- it's also based on the date submitted. So if you submitted a supply order in November you've used up the reduced shipping, even if the date on the order was October.

chefann said:
The $4.25 for the first order each month is based on order type. So a supply order doesn't count against an outlet sample order.

BUT- it's also based on the date submitted. So if you submitted a supply order in November you've used up the reduced shipping, even if the date on the order was October.

Got it, thanks!

Related to Is My Late Order Costing Me More Shipping? TIA!

1. How much additional shipping fees do I have to pay for my late order?

The amount of additional shipping fees for a late order can vary depending on the shipping method and location. Please contact our customer service team for more specific information.

2. Can I cancel my late order to avoid paying extra shipping fees?

Unfortunately, once an order has been processed and shipped, it cannot be canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Will my late order still be eligible for free shipping?

If your order originally qualified for free shipping, it will still be eligible even if it is delivered later than expected. However, if you had selected a faster shipping method that incurs additional fees, those fees will still apply.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my late order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make the necessary changes.

5. Why am I being charged more for shipping on my late order?

When an order is shipped later than the estimated delivery date, additional fees may be incurred due to changes in shipping costs or expedited shipping methods. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are constantly working to improve our shipping processes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Sheila