• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting Frustration: Late Supply Order Can't Be Canceled

In summary, a consultant vents about submitting a supply order late and not being able to make changes or cancel it. Another consultant suggests adding the item to someone else's order or waiting until the next month to order again. The conversation then shifts to discussing the shipping costs and options for ordering from the outlet and the supply kit.
Kanne
Hey guys, just had to vent. I submitted a supply order late Fri night and I forgot to get the new SB. I called first thing this morning to see if I could add to the order, and HO told me no. Then I asked if I could cancel the order and resubmit it and they told me no again. It hasn't been shipped yet, I think I should be able to cancel. I'm annoyed. It's my fault because I forgot, but now I have to wait until March and pay the $4 shipping again. UUUggggghhhh!!!

I'm sorry, I did the same thing this past month with another item :( I tried calling as well....and they couldn't make any changes or cancel the order.

See if someone in your cluster (or your director) is submitting an order this month and maybe you can add it on to their order.

I sumbitted a supply order on February 3,

I needed the stuff for a setup that I am doing on Feb 14, I thought that I gave myself plenty of time to receive the stuff,

Well it was shipped on Friday, February 9 and will not be here now until Feb 14 and we are suppose to have heavy snow on Feb 13 so I just may not be able to receive it in time because they may have to delay it because of the snow

Fed Ex said that there isn't anything they can do to get it here any faster.

I am screwed for my set-up

~

Kanne said:
Hey guys, just had to vent. I submitted a supply order late Fri night and I forgot to get the new SB. I called first thing this morning to see if I could add to the order, and HO told me no. Then I asked if I could cancel the order and resubmit it and they told me no again. It hasn't been shipped yet, I think I should be able to cancel. I'm annoyed. It's my fault because I forgot, but now I have to wait until March and pay the $4 shipping again. UUUggggghhhh!!!
Actually the shipping on the second order in one calendar month is at least $6 (they use the direct shipping prices for supply orders if you already submitted one in a month). Directors pay the $4 for as many orders as they want to put in (another perk of promoting) so I second the suggestion to ask if your director is putting an order in - or ask other consultants in your area if anyone is sending an order in and tack the SB onto theirs.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually the shipping on the second order in one calendar month is at least $6 (they use the direct shipping prices for supply orders if you already submitted one in a month). Directors pay the $4 for as many orders as they want to put in (another perk of promoting) so I second the suggestion to ask if your director is putting an order in - or ask other consultants in your area if anyone is sending an order in and tack the SB onto theirs.

I think that is why she was mentioning she would have to wait until March to get the $4 shipping again! ;)

call again.....I submitted a supply order last season and ordered everything but catalogs....my main reason for ordering!!! (that's what I get for ordering at midnight) Well, I called HO first thing in the morning and explained my predicament. They did an adjustment for me....I didn't have to pay extra shipping and the catalogs came in a seperate box (actually got here before my order too). I could ONLY pay by debit card though for this. Try again.

ok-maybe my mind is fuzzy, but I can't figure out

what is the SB?? LOL!!!

Season Best Cookbook

seasons best

Has anyone been able to order a supply kit and from the outlet on CC at the same time? Mine says it can't because I'm trying to order supplies for 2 seasons.

whiteyteresa said:
Season Best Cookbook

DUH to me! :D
See, told you my brain was fuzzy! Sick kids=0 sleep!

janetupnorth said:
Has anyone been able to order a supply kit and from the outlet on CC at the same time? Mine says it can't because I'm trying to order supplies for 2 seasons.

You can't order them together...one at a time:rolleyes:

1. Why can't I cancel my late supply order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed with our suppliers, we are unable to cancel it. This is because the order is already in the process of being fulfilled and shipped to our warehouse. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. Can I get a refund for my late supply order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to offer a refund. However, if the order has already been shipped, we are unable to provide a refund. We suggest contacting our customer service team for further assistance.

3. How long will my late supply order take to arrive?

The delivery time for your late supply order may vary depending on the availability of the items and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order is processed.

4. Can I make changes to my late supply order?

Unfortunately, due to the late status of your order, we are unable to make any changes or additions to the items in your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

5. What can I do if I no longer need the items in my late supply order?

If you no longer need the items in your late supply order, we suggest contacting our customer service team to discuss possible options. We may be able to offer a refund or help you find an alternative solution. Thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Shannen