• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Customer Order? Get Expert Advice and Solutions Here!

In summary, the customer ordered from a friend's show and the order never arrived. When the customer talked to the host, they learned they ordered from the outlet as well. The host said the customer received a confirmation email, but Jen's name was not on it. The customer called HO and was told they could not cancel the order.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Last night a customer went to my website to order from a friend's show; the order never showed up. When I talked to her I learned she ordered from the outlet, too. She said the instructions were not clear that she was suppose to put the host's name in and she thought she was ordering from Jen's show. She said she got a confirmation e-mail about her order and my name was on it, but Jen's was not. She also said it said she had 3 business days to cancel the order. I advised her to call HO and tell them she had changed her mind about the order. She called this morning and was told she could not cancel the order. (I assume she only said she wanted to cancel since this was my advice). I have not spoken w/her only got her e-mail telling me what happened and that she was leaving it up to me to get Jen the credit. Any suggestions???? I thought if I have her forward the HO e-mail to me and I get the product when it is delivered I can send it back and cancel the order and have her cc credited. I could also put her order on the show and once she gets her cc credited she could pay me back. It seems like a lot of extra trouble for both of us and I don't know if she will agree or not.
A long time ago something like this happened and the customer just kept saying bad things about PC because they would not let her cancel the order; that host never did get credit for the order. When I talked to HO they told me once an order was placed it was too late to cancel......I personally think that is rather strange. Advice appreciated!

They're very quick on their turn around for shipping, so unless it's canceled almost immediately, it's too late. The "cancellation" in 3 days is exactly what you mentioned, sending the product back and getting a full refund, including shipping.

Somewhere I've read in a policy that they can cancel only if the order has not been shipped (or maybe released for shipping??) and if there was an issue with a credit card.She can return the order in the 30 day window,a nd just reorder under the show. Make sure she realizes she can't get the outlet items on the show- so she may just want to return the non-outlet items and still keep her outlet items.

What is the process for tracking my customer order?

The process for tracking your customer order depends on the shipping method chosen at checkout. If the order was shipped through UPS, you can track the package by entering the tracking number on the UPS website. If the order was shipped through USPS, you can track the package by entering the tracking number on the USPS website.

Can I cancel or make changes to my customer order?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your customer order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate any changes, but please note that once an order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

My customer order arrived damaged. What should I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience if your customer order arrived damaged. Please contact our customer service team immediately with photos of the damaged items and packaging. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

Can I return my customer order?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your customer order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your order. We will provide instructions for returning the items and issue a refund for the returned items.

How can I contact customer service for help with my customer order?

You can contact our customer service team by phone, email, or live chat for assistance with your customer order. Our team is available Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm EST and Saturday from 9am to 2pm EST. We are always happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • jmwinfree
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies