• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order Went to Wrong Consultant

In summary, someone entered an order on my website using my niece's information. The order was processed, but the cancel button disappeared and the niece had to call HO to cancel the order.
Has this happened to anyone? My niece was on my facebook page, clicked on my website, placed an order, and her confirmation came back with another consultant's name on it. Isn't that strange? How does this happen? I e-mailed HO and she's calling them this morning. If they can't change it,she's going to cancel the order and try submitting again.

If the link on your FB page went to anyplace other than your homepage (like if it went to the online catalog, etc...) then that times out after 2 hours, and when you click on it, it takes you to the PC main website, instead of your personal website.

Sometimes, if you HURRY - the niece can sign back in and there's a "cancel" button. Once it's been processed, the cancel button goes away. You have to do it FAST!!!

Thank you Becky and Sheila for that info. I got the link directly from my outlet, not my homepage. I guess I should change that! Wow, all this stuff to know, lol....thank you again!!

This just happened to me you can call HO & put the order on Hold if you have the order # & then your neice will need to call & cancel the order & then re-submit under your website.

HTH!

Thanks Anne! My niece did cancel and she'll re-order tonight.

I can't believe it. The same thing happened AGAIN. She went to my website, ordered, and it came up as another consultant. HO told her it was something about cookies. This is ridiculous now...

If it's cookies, why wouldn't it show her the other consultant's name across the top, not AFTER she completes the order.I'm not sure I buy that excuse. Sounds like an easy answer for a problem they have no real explanation for. But, she can clear her cache/history/cookies by going to her browser's preferences. then TYPE in your address. Hopefully, she'll be willing to do it.Question I would ask is how did it go to that website int he FIRST place, if she entered yours? Timeout- yes- IF she let it sit that long. Sounds like they need to remove the whole timeout feature on web links anyway.

@Bobbi, I agree with you. There is something definitely wrong. I ended up just ordering the things as a personal order and I'm just going to give them to her for her trouble. Since it was on her debit card, they will be taking the money from her account, because although they cancelled her order, they said it takes a few days for the cancellation to go through. I'm still very confused on the entire issue and although I sent an e-mail to HO, I will be calling them today. I'm wondering how many other people have ordered through peoples outlets and went to different consultants :(

this is how I missed earning MAUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I submitted the order 2 minutes after 1am (ET) midnight (CT)
b/c 1 of my previous hosts called & placed a last minute order w/me bc she was locked out of her computer & then I added it in mine.....long story my computer crashed on New Years Night.....took me 15 minutes to get the order to go through b/c it kept pulling up my information!!!!!!!!!

HO doesn't have the technology to tell if you're having trouble submitting shows/orders....which REALLY they should have!!!!!!

sorry my rant is over!

annew said:
this is how I missed earning MAUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I submitted the order 2 minutes after 1am (ET) midnight (CT)
b/c 1 of my previous hosts called & placed a last minute order w/me bc she was locked out of her computer & then I added it in mine.....long story my computer crashed on New Years Night.....took me 15 minutes to get the order to go through b/c it kept pulling up my information!!!!!!!!!

HO doesn't have the technology to tell if you're having trouble submitting shows/orders....which REALLY they should have!!!!!!

sorry my rant is over!

Oh no!! That IS terrible!! I'm SO sorry that happened. How frustrating that must be for you :(

thanks! it was pretty un-settling I'm still not over it 4 months later.... :(

I had supplied a link to a fundraiser "home" page and the person placed the order but it came through as an online individual order. After talking with Tech support, they assured me that this was the same as if someone had received the e-vite and said they weren't attending so it should have gone through under the fundraiser. They had no explanation as to why it hadn't.

1. What should I do if I accidentally placed an online order with the wrong consultant?

If you have mistakenly placed an online order with the wrong consultant, the best course of action is to contact the customer service team of the company you ordered from. They will be able to assist you in cancelling or transferring your order to the correct consultant.

2. Can I change the consultant for my online order?

In most cases, yes. If you realize that you have selected the wrong consultant for your online order, contact the customer service team of the company you ordered from and they will be able to assist you in changing the consultant. However, if the order has already been shipped, it may not be possible to change the consultant.

3. What happens if my online order is already being processed by the wrong consultant?

If your online order is already being processed by the wrong consultant, it is important to contact the customer service team of the company you ordered from as soon as possible. They will be able to help you in resolving the issue and ensuring that your order is delivered to the correct consultant.

4. Will I be charged extra if my online order went to the wrong consultant?

No, you should not be charged any additional fees if your online order was sent to the wrong consultant. However, if the order has already been shipped, there may be additional shipping fees if the order needs to be redirected to the correct consultant.

5. How can I prevent my online order from going to the wrong consultant in the future?

To avoid any issues with your online orders being sent to the wrong consultant, double check the consultant's information before finalizing your order. If you are unsure, contact the customer service team of the company you are ordering from for assistance. Additionally, make sure to update your account information with the correct consultant to avoid any future mishaps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956