• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canceling an Online Order: How to Handle Changes in Consultant Shows

In summary, my clustermate discovered a host who had a lot of problems with her consultant. This consultant canceled her show the night before via e-mail, claiming there was a death in her family. She canceled 2 other shows for the same family for the same reason! The host gave my friend a code number of some kind. Is there any way the host or customer can cancel the order so it can be placed on the show that is actually happening? She really doesn't the other consultant to turn it in as an individual order, and the host doesn't want to contact the other consultant again if she can help it. If she placed it on a personal
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My clustermate discovered a host who had a lot of problems with her consultant. This consultant canceled her show the night before via e-mail, claiming there was a death in her family. She canceled 2 other shows for the same family for the same reason!

Now she is switching the show to my friend. Only problem .. 1 customer placed an order on the other consultant's web site. The host gave my friend a code number of some kind. Is there any way the host or customer can cancel the order so it can be placed on the show that is actually happening? She really doesn't the other consultant to turn it in as an individual order, and the host doesn't want to contact the other consultant again if she can help it.

If she placed it on a personal website under the host's show, the consultant would actually have to submit the order in P3 and submit it. It's a difficult situation because as you would really think the consultant wouldn't submit the order, you never know. I would really call HO about this.

That's what I suggested she do ...

Di_Can_Cook said:
That's what I suggested she do ...

There really is nothing much she can do. It's in the consultants hands now, there is really nothing unless she submits it.

Have the guest (or host) call home office and tell them the show was cancelled therefore the order needs to be cancelled. They can also ask if it can be transferred to a different consultant but I think it'll be more easily resolved if they just cancel it and start over.

As much as she might not want to contact the consultant again, the host should really contact the consultant, make sure the show is cancelled and make sure that any orders are not submitted since it didn't total a show anyway.

Wouldn't the consultant have to get permission to charge the extra S&H since it would be placed as an individual order now and not part of a show?

I built a bogus show and placed a bogus order on the show. I can't find ANY way for the guest or the host to cancel the order on the consultant's web page. :rolleyes:

I'd say if the consultant has no problem with making up stories, that the host & guest shouldn't either!!! Have the guest contact the consultant through the link on her web page and say that some major repair just came up on his house or car & that due to current financial problems, he's forced to cancel his order. Of course, I'd follow up with the home office too ... just to be on the safe side. But at least that way he's notified the consultant not to add his order to another show AND he didn't have to argue with her as to why he's canceling his order or why the host is changing consultants. ;)

kam said:
As much as she might not want to contact the consultant again, the host should really contact the consultant, make sure the show is cancelled and make sure that any orders are not submitted since it didn't total a show anyway.

Wouldn't the consultant have to get permission to charge the extra S&H since it would be placed as an individual order now and not part of a show?

She could add it to a different show. BUT if she's responsible, she would call the guest and ask if she still wants the products since her friend didn't do the show. I would never assume anything but some consultants might think "well, she ordered it so she must want it and I'll help her out but putting the order on this other show". It's best to be safe and ask the guest what they want to do.

In this case, if I were the guest, I would call the consultant and tell her I want to cancel the order because I was wanting to help my friend with her show. That's all she needs to say.

Thanks. I'll pass on all this great advice to my friend ...

I have been able to view web orders and place them on another show when the host from whom they ordered flaked out on me. I can view their credit card info and everything. I simply copied and pasted. Just today, I made a change on a customer's behalf and entered the sale price for her medium stone with handles. P3 let me copy the order, remove the item, add the lower priced item number and change the amount charged to her card.

What is the process for canceling an online order?

To cancel an online order, you will need to contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in canceling the order and issuing a refund if necessary.

Can I cancel an online order after it has been processed?

Unfortunately, once an online order has been processed, it cannot be canceled. However, you may be able to return the items for a refund once you receive them. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

What if I need to cancel an online order due to a shipping address error?

If you have made a mistake with your shipping address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to update the address before the order is shipped. If the order has already been shipped, you may need to wait for it to be returned to us before a refund can be issued.

How long does it take to process a refund for a canceled online order?

Refunds for canceled online orders typically take 3-5 business days to process. However, it may take longer depending on your bank or credit card company's policies. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Is there a fee for canceling an online order?

No, there is no fee for canceling an online order. However, if the order has already been processed and shipped, you may be responsible for the return shipping fees. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies