• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit's First Show: Need to Move an Order Fast!

In summary, hosting a "Recruit's First Show" has many benefits, such as supporting and encouraging new consultants, providing hands-on experience with products, and earning free and discounted items. To help a recruit move an order quickly, you can reach out to your network and offer incentives for guests to place orders. As the host, you can still earn host rewards for a "Recruit's First Show" based on total sales and bookings. If a recruit is unable to meet the minimum sales requirement, they can still earn rewards by combining show sales with additional orders or hosting a personal shopping show. There are also training materials available to help you and your recruit have a successful show.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
My recruit has his first show tonight. Someone who is unable to make the show went online and placed an 80.00 order. One problem he doesn't have a website! He is calling the solution center to see if they can move the order. If they can't move it the woman has 3 days to cancel right? So she could just call in and cancel and then place the order with him via email? Thanks.

The customer should be able to go back in & cancel the order online if they JUST did it & it hasn't been processed yet.

They will most likely have to wait until the order is received by the customer, cancel it, have fed ex pick it up, and then they'll be refunded.In the meantime, that customer can place the order with you and just know that they their card will be charged again so they may have two $80 charges floating out there until the return is processed.

I thought all of our orders had 3 days that they could cancel within? She just did the order online yesterday.

Well then call right now instead of posting here! HO can tell you what they can do.

Related to Recruit's First Show: Need to Move an Order Fast!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a "Recruit's First Show"?

Hosting a "Recruit's First Show" is a great way to support and encourage new consultants in their business and help them reach their goals. It also gives them the opportunity to get hands-on experience with our products and earn free and discounted items.

2. How can I help my recruit move an order quickly?

The best way to help your recruit move an order quickly is by reaching out to your network and inviting friends, family, and coworkers to attend the show. You can also offer incentives for guests who place orders during the show and share the show link on social media to reach a wider audience.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for a "Recruit's First Show"?

Yes, as the host, you can still earn host rewards for a "Recruit's First Show". This includes free and discounted products based on the total sales of the show and the number of bookings received.

4. What if my recruit is unable to meet the minimum sales requirement for the show?

If your recruit is unable to meet the minimum sales requirement for the show, they can still earn host rewards by combining their show sales with additional orders from friends and family within a certain timeframe. They can also host a personal shopping show to reach the minimum sales requirement.

5. Are there any training materials available for hosting a "Recruit's First Show"?

Yes, we have training materials available for hosting a "Recruit's First Show" to help you and your recruit have a successful show. These materials include tips and strategies, as well as sample invites and scripts to use when reaching out to potential guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • amy07