• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops Placed as an Individual Order, Not on a Show

In summary, if you accidentally place an individual order instead of adding it to a show, you will need to contact customer service to cancel the order and add it to the show. Host rewards cannot be earned through individual orders. You will still receive the same discounts on your items, but they will not count towards the total sales for the show. You can add items from an individual order to a closed show, but it will not count towards the total sales. To prevent accidentally placing an individual order, double-check the party name at the top of the page or contact the host for confirmation.
MLC
Is there a way to move an individual orders to a host show? I have someone who has opened a show as her Christmas list, but it looks like her mother has placed an order, but it is not showing up under her show. So I am assuming that she placed an individual order. I am assuming the answer is no, but I figured I would double check.

No, once an individual order is placed, it's immediately in HO's system. You can have the customer call HO and cancel her order. I've had this happen a couple times and HO has always been nice and helpful to my customers and cancelled things. If they say it's too late, the customer can always return her order and get a refund. The catch is seeing if they can afford to pay for things twice at first (once on the mistaken order and the second on the proper show).

Thanks for the reply Amanda, I will contact the mom and see if she is willing to do that.

Yes she will have to call HO to cancel the order. But if it's to late, then she will have to return the first order.

I found out that if the order hasn't yet been processed by the home office, they can sign back in as the customer & there's a cancel button! :D

Once it's been processed, the cancel button disappears. ;)

They're processing quick. My friend placed an order on the 10th, I got notified the 11th and she was going to cancel it, but it was already set for shipping.

1. What happens if I accidentally placed an individual order instead of adding it to a show?

If you placed an individual order instead of adding it to a show, you will need to contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They can assist you in canceling the individual order and adding it to a show.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if my order was placed as an individual order?

Unfortunately, no. Host rewards can only be earned through orders placed within a show. If you accidentally placed an individual order, you will not be eligible for host rewards.

3. Will I still receive the same discounts on my items if they were placed as an individual order?

Yes, you will still receive the same discounts on your items. However, they will not count towards the total sales for the show and will not help the host earn rewards.

4. Can I add items from an individual order to a show that has already closed?

Yes, you can still add items from an individual order to a closed show. However, it will not count towards the total sales for the show and will not help the host earn rewards.

5. How do I prevent accidentally placing an individual order instead of adding it to a show?

To prevent accidentally placing an individual order, we recommend double-checking the party name at the top of the page before checking out. You can also contact the host of the show to confirm the name before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nashaynelson