• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving Guest Order to Another Show

In summary, you can move a guest's order to another show as long as the original show has not ended. To check the status of a show, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Shows" section. There is no limit to the number of times you can move a guest's order, but it is recommended to limit to avoid confusion. You cannot move a guest's order to a show that has already ended, and the hostess and guest will still receive the same benefits and rewards regardless of which show their order is placed in.
Get_Pampered
Gold Member
Is there any way to move an order from an outside guest from one show to another? She paid over the phone with a credit card that I already put into P3, so I cannot see the cc number to manually move it to another show. Any way to "cut & paste"? If not, I will just call her. TIA

pretty sure you will have to call her.

Nope, you'll have to call her. This is why I always write people's cc #s on a piece of paper and file it with the show.

So many times it's happened where I enter info into the computer, only to have messed up something, so now I write things down on paper and file it or shred it later--after the show was successfully submitted! ;)

Thanks everyone. I have left her a message to call me

1. Can I move a guest's order to another show after it has already been submitted?

Yes, as long as the original show has not ended, you can move a guest's order to another show. This can be done by contacting your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team.

2. How do I know if a show is still active and eligible for order transfers?

You can check the status of a show by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and going to the "My Shows" section. Active shows will have a green checkmark next to them.

3. Is there a limit to the number of times I can move a guest's order to another show?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can move a guest's order to another show. However, it is recommended to limit the number of times to avoid confusion and ensure accurate tracking of orders.

4. Can I move a guest's order to a show that has already ended?

No, once a show has ended, orders cannot be transferred to it. You will need to contact your consultant or customer service to find an alternative solution for the guest's order.

5. Will the hostess and guest receive the same benefits and rewards if their order is moved to another show?

Yes, the hostess and guest will still receive the same benefits and rewards as if their order was placed in the original show. All orders, regardless of which show they are placed in, will contribute towards the show's total sales and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • jbachen