• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting a Lost Credit Card Number

In summary, if you have lost your credit card number, it is important to contact your credit card issuer immediately to cancel the card and prevent fraudulent charges. Credit card numbers are not typically stored or accessible online for security purposes. To prevent future loss, it is recommended to keep your credit card in a safe place and only share it with trusted merchants. If you suspect fraudulent activity, contact your issuer and regularly monitor your statements. You can also request to change your credit card number if necessary.
jbachen
I got an order over the phone the other night. I put it straight into PP3 and got it ready to submit, but held it because I had a few other orders to put in and wanted to see if they would make a show together. Now I am trying to move the individual order into the show order, but she paid with a credit card, and I did not write it down - I just typed it straight into the computer.

Is there any way to access the CC #? Right now it is showing as a bunch of astericks, and I cannot see the number, and the only way to access it is to click on "change CC #" which, IIRC, will clear out the previous number. So is there any way to see the number so I can move it to the other show?

TIA!

Nope. P3 blocks it out for security reasons.

Thanks, Ann, as always...

Can you change her order into a show? I know in PP, you can change the "show" type easily like that.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the credit card number for your recent order. Unfortunately, for security purposes, the credit card information is not stored in the system and cannot be accessed once it has been entered. If you need to move the order to a different show, you can either contact the customer and ask for their credit card information again, or you can process the order separately and then combine the show totals manually. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

What should I do if I have lost my credit card number?

If you have lost your credit card number, the first thing you should do is contact your credit card issuer immediately. They will be able to cancel your card and issue you a new one to prevent any fraudulent charges.

Can I find my credit card number online?

No, for security purposes, credit card numbers are not typically stored or accessible online. It is important to keep your credit card information secure and not share it with anyone.

How can I prevent my credit card number from getting lost in the future?

To prevent your credit card number from getting lost in the future, it is important to keep your card in a safe and secure place. Memorize your credit card number instead of writing it down, and make sure to only share it with trusted and reputable merchants.

What should I do if I suspect my credit card number has been used fraudulently?

If you suspect that your credit card number has been used fraudulently, contact your credit card issuer immediately. They will be able to investigate the charges and take necessary steps to protect your account. It is also important to regularly monitor your credit card statements for any unauthorized charges.

Can I change my credit card number?

Yes, if you have lost your credit card number or suspect fraudulent activity, you can request to change your credit card number from your issuer. They will issue you a new card with a new number to use for future transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • mmilus