• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Card Mailing Addresses: FAQs

In summary, a credit card mailing address is the address where a credit card company sends statements and other important information. It is possible to have a different billing address from your credit card mailing address, and you can update your mailing address by contacting the credit card company or updating your information online. If your credit card mailing address is incorrect, you may miss important information from the credit card company. You can use a PO Box as your credit card mailing address, but some companies may require a physical address for verification.
beepampered
I remember getting an email about requiring a mailing address to use credit cards. When does this go in effect? Does this mean that I can never put someone else's credit card on an order? I will sometimes close a show without a payment and then get a credit card a few days later and put it on my next show as a payment for someone who wrote a check. Or, this week, I have someone who is purchasing a gift and having it direct shipped to that person. Would I be able to process something like that when the new rules are active? Thanks....

It's just the zip code of the billing address of the credit card that is needed.

Yes, it's just the Zip Code for the billing address of the card. HO will start requiring it in January, and P3 will be updated at that point.

My guess is that there will be a separate field in the "Payment" tab, just like there is for the name.

1. What is a credit card mailing address?

A credit card mailing address is the address associated with the credit card account where the credit card company sends statements and other important information.

2. Can I have a different billing address than my credit card mailing address?

Yes, you can have a different billing address than your credit card mailing address. This is often the case for individuals who have moved or have multiple residences.

3. How do I update my credit card mailing address?

You can update your credit card mailing address by contacting your credit card company directly or by logging into your online account and updating your information.

4. What happens if my credit card mailing address is incorrect?

If your credit card mailing address is incorrect, you may not receive important information from your credit card company, such as statements and notifications of fraud. It is important to keep your mailing address up to date.

5. Can I use a PO Box as my credit card mailing address?

Yes, you can use a PO Box as your credit card mailing address. However, some credit card companies may require a physical address for verification purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • erinpcmorgan