• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canceling an Order on Submitted Show: How Will It Affect the Host's Benefits?

In summary, the customer wants to cancel an order that was submitted on P3. The host order was almost at the $700 level, so two items were added from a friend's order to reach the extra benefit. However, the person ordering has now changed their mind and wants to cancel the order. The customer is concerned about how this will affect the host's benefits and if they will have to pay more. They are also unsure if they will be able to cancel the order now or have to wait for it to arrive and then return it. The customer is also wondering if the shipping charge will be refunded if they cancel the order. It is stated that HO policy is not to change a show once submitted, but the customer believes that "
NooraK
Gold Member
...a customer wants to cancel an order.

I JUST submitted a show on P3. When inputting the host order, she was about $13 away from the $700 level (extra $25, another half-priced item), so we took two of her items and added them to a friends order to get her to the extra benefit. We got there by $0.95. :thumbup:

One of the orders on the show was through a friend of mine at work. She had dropped it off with my husband who had called me with the details and was going to bring the order form home tonight. Now the person ordering has come back and said that she can't afford the order, and wants to cancel. :thumbdown:

If I call HO and have them cancel that one order, will that affect the Hosts benefits and how much she has to pay? :confused: I know that when a customer returns something once the show has shipped, it does not, but I'm not sure in this case. I'd hate for her to have to pay more because of something she had ABSOLUTELY no control over. And I'd rather cancel the order now, than call for a return when the show arrives and be out the shipping for the order. Not that it's a huge amount, but $4.25 is $4.25. Plus I'll be traveling for the next 4 weeks, so I don't even know how I'd do it...

I doubt they will cancel the order. They will probably advise you to send it back for a refund. HO Policy is they will not change a show once submitted.

I thought so too, but the back of the order form has the notice of cancellation, and to me "cancel" is different than "return." If I cancel my order, I'd expect not to receive product, and not have to pay shipping...

I believe in the first 30 days, HO covers cost of shipping back. I am sure HO can confirm.

I know they'll give a reference number for FedEx to pick up, but will they refund the shipping charge on the original order?

NooraK said:
I know they'll give a reference number for FedEx to pick up, but will they refund the shipping charge on the original order?

Never hurts to ask.

1. Can a host cancel an order on a submitted show?

Yes, a host can cancel an order on a submitted show, but it is recommended to do so before the show closes to avoid any complications.

2. Will canceling an order affect the host's benefits?

Yes, canceling an order on a submitted show may affect the host's benefits. The host's benefits are calculated based on the total sales from the show, so canceling an order will decrease the total sales and potentially decrease the host's benefits.

3. Can a host cancel an order after the show has closed?

Yes, a host can still cancel an order after the show has closed, but it may be more difficult to do so. The host will need to contact their consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team to assist with the cancellation process.

4. Will the host receive any compensation for canceled orders?

No, the host will not receive any compensation for canceled orders. The host's benefits are based on actual sales, so canceled orders will not count towards their benefits.

5. Is there a limit to how many orders a host can cancel on a submitted show?

There is no specific limit to how many orders a host can cancel on a submitted show, but it is important to keep in mind that canceling too many orders may significantly affect the host's benefits and impact their relationship with their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Roadtripray