• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order - Already Submitted

In summary, the average processing time for a supply order that has already been submitted is 1-2 business days, but this may vary depending on current order volume and back-ordered items. Changes cannot be made to a supply order after it has been submitted, but customer service can assist with canceling and resubmitting. The status of a supply order can be tracked through the website or via email notifications. If items are missing from a received supply order, customer service should be contacted immediately. Supply orders can be canceled after submission, but if already processed or shipped, items will need to be returned for a refund.
IAmChefJ
Anyone else having issues submitting their supply orders through P3?

I've tried it twice now, with 2 different show dates... first time a week or so ago... finally gave up... came back to it tonight... gave it today's date...

Both shows it told me that the show had already been submitted at Midnight on that day's date.

It's driving me batty - I want my supplies!

I think you'd better phone HO. Don't want you to be charged for 2 orders!

Call HO and see if it actually was submitted. Then see if you can delete the order and try again.

It hasn't been submitted... that's the problem. The first one I did was over a week ago and it wouldn't go through. Never showed up, never got charged. I can't get it to submit.

Have you tried TOTALLY deleting that order and creating a new one?

1. What is the average processing time for a supply order that has already been submitted?

The average processing time for a supply order that has already been submitted is 1-2 business days. However, this may vary depending on the current volume of orders and any back-ordered items.

2. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to a supply order once it has been submitted. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you in canceling the order so you can resubmit with the correct items.

3. How can I track the status of my supply order that has already been submitted?

You can track the status of your supply order by logging into your account on our website and clicking on the "Order History" tab. This will show you the current status of your order, such as "Processing" or "Shipped". You will also receive an email notification once your order has been shipped.

4. I received my supply order but some items are missing. What should I do?

If you received your supply order and some items are missing, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with our warehouse team to locate the missing items and ship them to you as soon as possible.

5. Can I cancel my supply order after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can cancel your supply order after it has been submitted. However, please note that if the order has already been processed or shipped, you will need to return the items for a refund. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance with canceling your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • FHL