• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Smart Post Delaying My Supply Order?

In summary, the minimum order requirement for a supply order is $150. Customers can add products from the catalog to their order, but these items will not count towards the minimum requirement. Supply orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, and will arrive within 5-7 business days. A bulk discount is available for supply orders, and the amount of the discount varies depending on the total order amount. There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all products, including supply orders, and customers can return their order within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
otisbg
Gold Member
I just need a few minutes to rant on Smart Post and my supply order that I submitted on 9/1/10 and it is now 9/10/10. It wasnt just a pack of minis or something like that...it was the Trivet as well as Chili sauce and P3 receipts...but because it was 4.9 lbs....and not over 5 lbs....HO sent it Smart POST :mad:
So it has taken 10 days to head from Addison Il to Cleveland OH and the last I checked..it is in Pennsylvania. Hmmmm. PA is east of Ohio so now it has to come West to get to me.:grumpy:
Thanks for reading - it helped

I know exactly how you feel.

Stupid-Post. HATE it.:grumpy:

Had the same issue with my pumpkin dish (should have been dishes but I had to wait 10 days to find out that I indeed only got 1 dish).

Welcome to my life. ;)

Sorry you are having to deal with it at all. I'd give anything to get them to start sending Priority Mail to the overseas customers again! We have to wait 7-10 days for Priority and 4-6 weeks for Smart Post. We had a family member accidentally use Parcel Post once and it took, I kid you not, 3 months!!! :(

If I had to wait 3 months, I would be really ANNOYED! :grumpy:

What is the minimum order requirement for a supply order?

The minimum order requirement for a supply order is $150. This helps ensure that our consultants are well-stocked with the necessary tools and products to provide a successful party experience for their customers.

Can I add products from the catalog to my supply order?

Yes, you can add products from the catalog to your supply order. However, these products will not count towards the minimum order requirement for supply orders.

How long does it take for a supply order to be processed and shipped?

Supply orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. The shipping time will vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your order within 5-7 business days.

Is there a discount for bulk supply orders?

Yes, we offer a bulk discount for supply orders. The discount will vary depending on the total amount of your order. You can find more information about our bulk discounts on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

What is the return policy for supply orders?

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including supply orders. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kltaylo
  • ChefBeckyD