• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Is Smart Post Delaying My Supply Order for My Show?

.I had 25 packages of invitations ship smart post and it took over 3 weeks... very irritated with the smart post for supply orders.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I placed my supply order Tuesday- had some things I needed for a show on Monday...it shipped today. Smart Post.:cry::cry::cry: That means it will be a week (at least) before I see it.

I REALLY HATE stupid smart post.:mad:

Why would they send a Supply Order via Smart Post? They don't even do that to us overseas. SAT & HWC items were sent Smart Post, but our supply orders come Priority Mail. (((hugs))) Sorry girl!!!

Sheila said:
Why would they send a Supply Order via Smart Post? They don't even do that to us overseas. SAT & HWC items were sent Smart Post, but our supply orders come Priority Mail.

(((hugs))) Sorry girl!!!

I KNOW! The stupid thing is that if I'd ordered catalogs, it would have been heavier, and it would have been sent regular Fed-Ex ( ONE DAY SHIPPING TO HERE!) Because it was spices, and brochures, and little stuff like that, they sent it Smart Post. I paid the same shipping either way - but the BIG order would have been way more of a loss being sent Fed-Ex...grrrrrr....

That's what doesn't make sense- you pay the same shipping rate! Then you should get the same shipping time!

I've had supply orders sent Smart Post, too. :(

I agree with you that it's dumb.

But feel blessed that you don't have to wait on EVERY show to come Smart Post. :rolleyes:

my bridal invites were the same way barely arrived in time

Becky, what did you need for Monday? I just got a supply order and haven't labeled everything yet. If there's something I have that you can use, I can drop it in the mail today.

chefann said:
Becky, what did you need for Monday? I just got a supply order and haven't labeled everything yet. If there's something I have that you can use, I can drop it in the mail today.

I wanted to have the new opportunity brochure available - and I'm out of QK knives. (I have other stuff I can use, but I like to have a couple of those in my gift bowl) Plus, I'd ordered rubs. I don't have any not open, and I like to use one of those for my recruiting game winner.

HOWEVER - let me get back to you...because I just got home to a message from my host, and I'm thinking her show might have to be postponed. I need to get a hold of her to see.

ARRRGGGHHH!! I am so with you! I have a supply ordered that was actually IN my town with Fed Ex to be delivered YESTERDAY and then got RE-ROUTED to USPS and is now in HOUSTON! 2 hours away!!!! To be delivered in 3-4 days!!!!! WTH?????

I understand. I ordered some things for a bingo benefit that i am doing on saturday. they shipped last week via smart post. they were supposed to be here tomorrow but then they changed it to thursday. i hope they are here in time. i am supposed to turn in my basket for the bingo tomorrow but that isnt going to happen.

I'm sitting here wondering if an order will get here by Saturday. If it gets sent the usual way, I should have it in time. But..if it's Smart Post, forget it. Soo..I'm adding Beer Bread and reusable shopping bags to my order. Do you think that'll make it so that it'll be bigger or heavier and make them send it the normal way? :D

Wouldn't it be nice if PC asked if we needed it within a week or less?

yes it would be nice. fedex always gets delivered the normal way in 3 days, which is why i waited. guess i wont wait until the last minute next time.

I had 25 packages of invitations ship smart post and it took over 3 weeks... very irritated with the smart post for supply orders.

I ordered more forms, a package of SS and 2 seasonings and got it within a week via Fedex

Related to Is Smart Post Delaying My Supply Order for My Show?

1. What exactly is "Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!"?

"Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!" is a popular seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a kick of flavor to your dishes. It is a unique combination of spices including cayenne pepper, garlic, and paprika, giving it a spicy and savory taste.

2. How do I use "Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!"?

"Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!" can be used in a variety of ways. You can sprinkle it on meats, vegetables, or even popcorn for a spicy twist. It can also be mixed with oil and used as a marinade or added to sauces for an extra kick of flavor.

3. Is "Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!" too spicy?

The level of spiciness in "Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!" can be adjusted based on the amount used. A little goes a long way, so you can start with a small amount and add more to your taste preference. It is recommended to taste test as you go to avoid making your dish too spicy.

4. Are there any allergens in "Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!"?

Yes, "Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!" contains garlic and may contain traces of milk, eggs, soy, wheat, and tree nuts. It is important to always check the ingredient list and allergen information before consuming any product.

5. Can I use "Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!" in place of other seasonings?

While "Shoot Fire and Spit Nails!" is a versatile seasoning blend, it is not meant to be a replacement for other seasonings. It is best used as an addition to enhance the flavor of your dishes. Experiment with different combinations of seasonings to find what works best for your taste buds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies