• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Shipping Department | Fast Supply Order Processing

In summary,Our Shipping Department is truly THE BEST! I placed a Supply Order on Monday, Nov. 1 and I received my order TODAY!!!! OMG :) they are the best ever. Have already emailed HO with my praise.
pkd09
Silver Member
Our Shipping Department is truly THE BEST! I placed a Supply Order on Monday, Nov. 1 and I received my order TODAY!!!! OMG :) they are the best ever. Have already emailed HO with my praise. :chef:

You're right. Our shipping people ROCK!

I would love to say that right now. I placed a Help Whip Cancer order on Sunday and it's still only received. I was hoping the stuff would arrive in time for a party on Sunday (the host ordered and the other person who also ordered lives close by)

It looks like a second trip to deliver the products is in order for me.

BTW, I feel VERY fortunate that once an order gets to shipping status, it will arrive overnight. Love living in Wisconsin when the company is in Illinois

lt1jane said:
I would love to say that right now. I placed a Help Whip Cancer order on Sunday and it's still only received. I was hoping the stuff would arrive in time for a party on Sunday (the host ordered and the other person who also ordered lives close by)

It looks like a second trip to deliver the products is in order for me.

BTW, I feel VERY fortunate that once an order gets to shipping status, it will arrive overnight. Love living in Wisconsin when the company is in Illinois

You placed it on the last day of the month. That generally happens. Yes most of the time you can have it quickly but times like that they do get VERY BUSY!!

wadesgirl is so right! I live in Milwaukee WI. If I place an order in any of the last three days of the month, I know I am going to wait at least a week. One of the things HO tells us is to make sure we do not wait until the last few days of the month, especially if the last day is a Sunday, to submit parties. I do the same thing with all of the holiday orders too. I think it is December 12th this year. I will make very sure I have my shows in by the 10th is at all possible. Just to be on the safe side. Two years ago I submitted a party on the last day for x-mas delivery. It got to the host on the 24th!!! Never again!

See, and I'm bummed. I also placed an order on Monday and it's still just in received status. I ordered a cookie press (among other things) that I wanted to use for a show on Sunday. Guess they were still dealing with end of the month orders. :( Fortunately, I can borrow my director's, but that means a 90 minute round trip drive times two to get it and return it.

Yes, I knew it was a gamble and normally their shipping is impressively fast, but it just figures when I need it to be super fast it isn't. So it goes.

pattybrady said:
See, and I'm bummed. I also placed an order on Monday and it's still just in received status. I ordered a cookie press (among other things) that I wanted to use for a show on Sunday. Guess they were still dealing with end of the month orders. :( Fortunately, I can borrow my director's, but that means a 90 minute round trip drive times two to get it and return it.

Yes, I knew it was a gamble and normally their shipping is impressively fast, but it just figures when I need it to be super fast it isn't. So it goes.
Any time near the end of the month is pretty bad. I have a show I submitted that day - my host delayed three days on me - that still shows as due received.

pattybrady said:

I apologize, for whatever reason, when I posted that yesterday, I was thinking it was Friday instead of Thursday. I was well aware that that placing an order at the end of the month would take a few days. I was hoping that it would ship by Friday, which it did. It has left Chicago and is in Rockford, Il on its way to me in Appleton (near Green Bay). I'm not trying to guess at FedEx's shipping routes, but why stuff from Chicago goes WEST to go NORTH is beyond me.

Related to Efficient Shipping Department | Fast Supply Order Processing

What is the typical processing time for supply orders?

The average processing time for supply orders is 1-2 business days. However, during peak seasons or high order volumes, it may take up to 3-5 business days for orders to be processed and shipped.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can choose from overnight, 2-day, or 3-day shipping at checkout.

How are shipping costs determined?

Shipping costs are determined by the weight and size of the order, as well as the shipping address. We use real-time shipping rates from our carriers to ensure the most accurate and competitive pricing for our customers.

Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track the status of your package.

What is your return policy for items shipped from the efficient shipping department?

Our return policy for items shipped from the efficient shipping department is the same as our regular return policy. You can return any unused and unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, minus shipping costs. However, please note that personalized or customized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jen1409