• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for My Supply Order - Frustrating Delay!

In summary, there may be a delay in your supply order due to high volume of orders or backordered products. You can cancel your order if it hasn't been shipped yet, but once it's shipped, it cannot be cancelled. You will receive a notification with tracking information once your order has been shipped, and you can track the status of your order by logging into your account or contacting customer service. If your order is missing items, please contact customer service for assistance.
NMmommy
Okay this is not cool at all! I placed a supply order on Thursday of last week. I did an adjustment on Monday. My adjustment shipped today and my supply order still has not shipped! I have a call in HQ and I am waiting to hear back.

They come from different parts of the warehouse so that is probably why they are shipping out of sequence. Next time you call HO and they say the wait is 3 hrs would you like to have them call you....stay on the line. I've done that 3 times in the last month (waits ranged from 1.5 hours to 3.5 hours) EACH time I stayed on the line (put the phone on speaker and went about my business) and they picked up in less than 5 minutes!!!

That does sound frustrating. It's understandable to expect both orders to be shipped at the same time, especially if they were placed so close together. Have you had any updates from HQ yet? It's always a good idea to follow up and make sure they are aware of the delay and working to resolve it. Hopefully, they can provide a solution for you soon.

Related to Waiting for My Supply Order - Frustrating Delay!

1. Why is my supply order taking so long to arrive?

There are a few possible reasons for a delay in your supply order. Our warehouse may be experiencing a high volume of orders, which can cause longer processing times. Additionally, some products may be on backorder, meaning they are temporarily out of stock and need to be restocked before being shipped to you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. Can I cancel my order if it's taking too long?

If your order has not yet been processed and shipped, you may be able to cancel it. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to inquire about the status of your order and potential cancellation options. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to cancel it.

3. Will I receive a notification when my order ships?

Yes, you will receive an email notification with tracking information once your order has been shipped. Please note that there may be a slight delay between when your order is shipped and when you receive the email notification.

4. How can I track the status of my order?

You can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. Here, you will be able to view the status of your order and any tracking information available. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with tracking your order.

5. My order is missing items, what should I do?

If your order is missing items, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will work to resolve the issue and get the missing items sent to you as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jen1409
Replies