• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Fix My Online Order Mistake Without Waiting on Hold?

In summary, to make an online adjustment for your Pampered Chef order, log in to your account on the website and go to the "My Orders" section. Select the order you want to adjust and click on the "Make an Adjustment" option. You can make adjustments to orders that have already been shipped, but this may cause a delay in delivery. You will need to have an account on the website to make an online adjustment. Processing time for adjustments may vary, but most are processed within 1-2 business days. Once submitted, an online adjustment cannot be cancelled, so contact customer service for further changes.
hperschnick
I am on hold with HO... they didn't give me the call back option and I have been holding for 10 mins... YUCK!

My host got her order today - she ordered the FC Santoku - the paperwork in the box says they shipped the Santoku but it is the Chef's knife...

the options on the online adjustment area don't give a choice for this type of mistake and I would prefer to do this online and hang up!!

Any ideas or am I overlooking how to do this... I haven't had many adjustments.

thanks!

Thanks! I'm going to do that now! I hate being on hold!

1. How do I make an online adjustment for my Pampered Chef order?

To make an online adjustment for your Pampered Chef order, you can log in to your account on our website and go to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can click on the order you need to adjust and select the "Make an Adjustment" option. Follow the prompts to make the desired changes to your order.

2. Can I make an online adjustment for an order that has already been shipped?

Yes, you can make an online adjustment for an order that has already been shipped. However, please note that making an adjustment may cause a delay in the delivery of your order. We recommend contacting our customer service team for more assistance with making adjustments to a shipped order.

3. Do I need to create an account to make an online adjustment?

Yes, you will need to have an account on our website to make an online adjustment. This will allow us to easily access your order information and process the adjustment efficiently. If you do not have an account, you can create one easily by clicking on the "Register" button on our website.

4. How long does it take for an online adjustment to be processed?

The processing time for an online adjustment may vary depending on the specifics of your order and the changes you are making. Generally, most adjustments are processed within 1-2 business days. You will receive an email notification once your adjustment has been processed.

5. Can I cancel an online adjustment after it has been submitted?

No, once an online adjustment has been submitted, it cannot be cancelled. If you need to make further changes to your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to help you with any adjustments or modifications to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ljeffries
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Pamperedpartylady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann