• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I fix my order mistake with the micro-cooker?

The best way to fix this screw up is to either send the small micro-cooker back to Pampered Chef and pay for the shipping yourself, or order a larger one on a different show and tack it onto the original order so you don't have to pay extra shipping. The show must have been within the past 30 days for the adjustment to be possible. If it's beyond 30 days, I wouldn't hassle with sending it back to Pampered Chef.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
so, what is the best way to fix this screw up..

I ordered a small micro-cooker, when i meant to order a LARGE one..

I wrote LARGE MICRO COOKER on the order form, but I wrote the small cooker code, by mistake..and this was the very first order i did at my very first show..ironically, and the lady was in a hurry, so i was the one who wrote it down for her b/c she was at the last minute deciding what she wanted..

Do i send it back to PAmpered chef, and pay the cost of shipping myself, or do i just place a new order for it, and hold onto the small cooker for someone else who orders it?

How long ago was the show? If it was shipped within the past 30 days, call PC and do an adjustment. They'll either send out a shipping label to send it back (at no cost to you or the customer) or they'll send Fedex to pick it up (doubtful b/c it's a small item). Just do it as an exchange. There will be a difference in price, which personally I'd just eat so the customer is happy.

If it's beyond 30 days, I wouldn't hassle with sending it back to PC. Just order a large one on another show by tacking it onto an order so you don't have to pay extra shipping. I'd just eat the cost of the difference personally.

I did a similar "OOPS!" when i was quickly trying to enter an order on my laptop at a show (don't know why I was in such a hurry...there were only two guests). Well, I missed the Quick Stir Pitcher (maybe it was the lg. one I don't remember). It never got entered, so it never got ordered. LUckily I happened to have another one on hand. I didn't charge the guest for it since it was my fault, but that was not a particularly cheap item. Luckily I had an extra one on hand.

Just do what you think is right and what will give you a customer for life, even if you lose out on a few dollars.:)

Call Pampered Chef and you can do an order adjustment. I believe they may send you the slip just like for a defective product in the first 30 days after a show is received (I think they did that for me once) and once they receive it they will ship the right one.

ok..well this is very recent..I just received the order today in the mail..and regarding cost, the customer actually paid the right price :> i had written down LARGE..and put down the cost for LARGE (but by mistake, I wrote the SMALL COOKER CODE :>

When i call PC, do i ask for finance?

Nope. You're doing a product adjustment. I don't do these by phone, so I don't know exactly which choice you'll make on the system. I do mine through CC. "Product Adjustment" is one of the choices in the box on the right side of the screen. Just click there and follow the instructions. They'll get back to you via email within a few days.

As for the customer, I would call and let her know what happened. (We all make mistakes. She'll understand. Don't worry about all the details, though, just the basics.) Let her know it should be resolved soon and you'll let her know as soon as you have her Large Micro-Cooker.

Product adjustment is customer service. I think it's option 2 when you call in (888 OUR-CHEF). Or, as Rae says, you can do an online product adjustment.

Since it's an exchange, you'll need to call. Option 2.

Do you have the small one in your possession? Since it's 30 days, PC will pay for the return either via FedEx or they'll send a label for you to bring it to the PO.

Then once they received the small one, they'll ship you the large one. The difference in price will come out of your PC Debit account or they'll do a commission adjustment. Since the woman paid you for a large, you won't be out any money at all!

Just tell your customer you made a mistake and ordered the wrong size for her. We're all human--she'll understand.

I would do whatever you need to do to fix the mistake (what everyone has already suggested) and usually when I make a mistake I give the customer a free SB, just as a "sorry for the inconvenience."

What are the possible reasons for an "Error in Order"?

There are a few common reasons why an "Error in Order" may occur. These include accidentally selecting the wrong product or quantity, entering incorrect payment information, or not completing the order process correctly.

How can I fix an "Error in Order"?

If you have received an "Error in Order" message, you can try clicking the "Back" button on your browser and reviewing the order details to make sure everything is correct. If you still encounter an error, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Will I be charged for an "Error in Order"?

If the error was due to a mistake on your part, you may still be charged for the incorrect order. However, if the error was on our end, we will work to resolve the issue and ensure you are not charged for any incorrect items.

How long does it take to resolve an "Error in Order"?

The time it takes to resolve an "Error in Order" can vary depending on the specific details of the situation. Our customer service team will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and keep you updated on the progress.

Can I cancel an order if there is an "Error in Order"?

If the order has not yet been processed and shipped, it may be possible to cancel it. However, if the order has already been shipped, it cannot be canceled and will need to be returned or exchanged once received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies